People that are happy

hamburger

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 01:37 pm
perhaps they'd like to go back to bed with one of their friends - six might be a little crowded .
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 01:45 pm
Well, they are rather small.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 02:18 pm
But the girl has already seven small holes in her hymen...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 02:24 pm
dyslexia wrote:
people that report eating regular balanced meals report feeling less hungry than people who who never know where their next meal is coming from.

People who eat fat containing foods within moderation tend to be jolly folks. Now...those who starve themselves of fatty foods tend to be depressed and mean...very mean. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 09:14 pm
There's only one sensible response to all this:

****-eh?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 09:19 pm
People who live in glass houses tend to be afraid of rocks...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 09:28 pm
People who enjoy running often report feeling like they have one foot in the door of opportunity vs. those who have lost their legs in fiery helicopter accidents.

Men who's women ask for anal sex report they feel they've gotten the sh!t end of the stick vs. virigins.

Those who have sex with Chinese women report feeling horny 1/2 hour later vs. those who have sex with non-Chinese women.

People who have police records report listening to more 80's music than those without police records.

People who are well equipped to point out the obvious enjoy posting on A2K.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 09:34 pm
People who drink several drinks before dinner report feelings of drunkenness more often and to a greater degree than do those who have fewer drink before dinner.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 09:38 pm
Those who report driving 10 to 15 miles over the speed limit show greater occurrence of arriving at the same destination as those who limit their speed to the speed..... limit.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 10:22 pm
Who's been drinking out of that glass?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 10:49 pm
People who enjoy silliness once in awhile, tend to be enjoyable more than once in awhile.

Short people (Phoenix) who talk about perspective of taller people tend to be talking from a lower position, giving them an upward viewpoint.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:13 pm
it's all a matter of having a favorable comparative framework. When things get shitty, one should think of a genocide or a tsunami and suddenly it all seems to be a trifle.

that and also the fact that we get older and more tired each year and then we die...so things NOW are actually great in comparison with what's to come.

Yeah, that's Slovak optimism for ya. It works though.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 11:48 pm
Jeez - them Slovaks are a barrel of giggles, aren't they!?
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 03:41 am
Re: People that are happy
dyslexia wrote:
people that are happy in life tend to report themselves to be happier than people who report themselves as less than happy.

I was singing in the shower and sigother came in to see if I was alright; "Happiness is, happiness is, happiness is, different things to different people, that's what happiness is", (presumably my aitches were indistinct).
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 04:14 am
dagmaraka said:
Quote:
it's all a matter of having a favorable comparative framework. When things get shitty, one should think of a genocide or a tsunami and suddenly it all seems to be a trifle.

Yes! If unhappy people hung out with people who have obvious and pressing reasons to be unhappy- they might feel happier, or at least somewhat grateful- probably almost immediately.

(not that I think I know what's a real reason to be unhappy for every person and what's not. I just know what's real for me-yeah and the tsunami or slavery or starvation or persecution would trump anything I have going on in my life).

Quote:
that and also the fact that we get older and more tired each year and then we die...so things NOW are actually great in comparison with what's to come.

I used to think that too but when I hit about 35- I got alot more energy than I ever had before. I don't know why...none of my habits changed. Maybe it's because I'm more conscious of time passing and feel the need to spend it wisely. I love to sleep, but I always think now, 'You could sleep or do this or that'...and sleep doesn't seem so attractive anymore.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 02:05 pm
"people that are happy" NEVER put anything off until tomorrrow ... ... they put it off for a week or two by which time it turns out that the job probably doesn't need to be done or has been done by someone else ... ... and increasing happiness even more :wink:
hbg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 02:13 pm
BBB
Women who have large pendulous breasts even with uplift bras tend to think men with large hanging balls need jock straps.

BBB

http://echoes.devin.com/redux/brstred1.jpg

http://www.modabigfashion.com/Image/mbf_undem_6.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:24:54