Made for TV movies?

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 01:47 pm
I am normally in the anti-made for tv movie category. But I think ever since they've noticed that silver screen isn't ALWAYS the way to go, and there are more direct to DVD movies coming out that these are becoming more popular.

The only ones that I've really like are ones that are depicted from books that I've read and liked. The Stand was probably one of my favorite made for TV movies. I read Kim Edwards The memory Keepers Daughter and I have been reading up on the MFTVM that Lifetime is making on it. Has anyone else read it? Anyone else going to watch this Saturday night?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 697 • Replies: 2
No top replies

IknowIknow

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:34 am
I watched it and Gretchen Mol was just WOW!!! I haven't seen her in anything since 3:10 to Yuma which I also loved her in but this movie she was spectacular. Did anyone else feel the same? I liked the movie a lot.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:39 am
I've read the play "Raisin in the Sun" many times and I recently saw the movie on TV.

The TV movie was a waste of time. You learn more, in my opinion, seeing the play and/or reading the play.
0 Replies