Addition to the backing of money

Busma

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 08:07 pm
They don't pump money into the economy by uncovering rare metals to turn into legal tender currency by far any more. What they need to do is print up, so to speak, legal tender currency based on persons' certain labor. At least as well.

What I'm saying is instead of every employer having to gain enough money from customers in order to pay his or her employees based on their labor (if it pay by the hour), the government should cut the middle man's (consumer's) money out from how employees gain money for their hourly labor. The only one that should strickly gain from consumer's money spent is an employer only. And I'm not saying employees that receive pay outside of hourly pay this should apply to.

It should be like that nationwide. Hell, what I'm actually saying is back money by labor instead for all who earn by hourly pay. Our system of money (like in what money is printed in turn for) needs to be put superb like so by including this.

Monetary system's Era A) Whose idea was it that a money currency should be backed by rare metals?

Monetary system's Era B) Whose idea was it that a money currency should be backed by an increased interest?

Monetary system's Era C) Why not have a money currency backed by labor?

Add the monetary systems altogether and we'll have a strong job market along with a strong economy. Who can think not? No one in their bright mind! Sure this would mean even those certain employers not getting many consumers' money will still get to keep and see their employees prosper by a successful monetary system addition by the government, so that maybe those certain employers can adjust to earn a lot of customers' money, and grow prosperously instead of having to shut down shop and lay off employees.

To a money currency being backed by labor... Worth of the labor that pays by the hour, determined by the government, should be based on its rareness or plentifulness and easiness or hardness (be that based on physically and/or mentally) and non-dangerousness or dangerousness.

^^Better that than hourly pay determined by how much gained in consumers' money and how much taken in owners' and C.E.O.s' cuts.

You do realize that outside of this new monetary system I'm pitching who in all determines how much you make hourly is ultimately based on the consumers, dont you? What gets those consumers to spend toward what becomes your earning is what's being offered by the company you work for, plus, whether or not the economy is messed up by other things being raised or lowered.

Once this idea of a monetary system is added, on dollars it should read somewhere: "In Labor We're Backed" or even "In Blood, Sweat, and Time We're Backed"

The government with such an addition I'm pitching to what backs a currency will also mean many will be on the government's payroll, technically, even though the government would be handing out money currency in exchange for your labor outside yet inside the government for a superb job market and economy for the ppl. Now that then would confirm honorablely a government being for the ppl when it comes to them wanting to make it in life in this then country of certified, plentiful oppurtunity.

But what do you all think if you care for ppl to make it in life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 626 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2008 09:07 pm
well, whatever you said must be correct although I have no idea what you said.
0 Replies