How Are You Doing? What're You Doing?

Ethel2

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 07:49 pm
I wouldn't waste any time getting to the doctor, Butryflynet. I had pneumonia once and it was like that. If decongestants aren't helping at all, then it's a symptom that definitely calls for a doctor. I don't know about the 18 thing, flumadine certainly was that way as is zoviax for chickenpox, shingles and herpes. But maybe some of the new medications are better in this respect. I haven't needed to take an anti viral in years. My kids finally grew up and I stopped getting sick every time I turned around. Good luck. I'm sorry you're feeling so badly.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 08:16 pm
doing great bp, thanks for asking. dinner out 5 nights this week, on the ladies for once, closed the beachcomber up last night with all the old timers, and..... i even danced (they made me do it i swear), tickets to cali in hand for the end of sept, nyc next weekend, ireland in early october, and a pub to look at this week i'm thinking of buying in slummerville.
if you're still interested in going in on a pub let me know.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 08:35 pm
Mikey, Where've you been? I haven't seen you in a hundred years. Glad to hear you're doing ok.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 08:41 pm
lola,
been here on the cape and various side trips to here, there, everywhere, bleecker st when i gets the chance,,,,
another village run this weekend, i'm a glutton for punishment aka old memories.....
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 08:45 pm
I'll be living there within the next year.......cannot wait. Stop by the Cafe 101, Lola at the Coffee House http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11263&start=30 when you get the chance. Everyone is welcome.
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 09:00 pm
i stop in the place on bleecker and macdougal for a quickie all the time....then i get down to serious business... mcsorley's on 3rd, st dymphna's on st marks, tir na nog, eleventh street bar and grill, work my way up the east side on 2nd or 3rd,,,, and any place in queens along the blvd....,,,,
then try to get on the right train back to the hostel on amsterdam and 103rd or just settle for the dump on jane street on the hudson, you know the one.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 09:38 pm
Yes, Butrflynet...please let us know what the doctor says. Thinking of you...
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 09:50 pm
Well, I guess I'll see the doctor, too, although this is definitely on its way out. No fever, but all the rest.

Thanks for asking, BiPo. This time misery did love company.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2003 11:05 pm
Sorry, mama...didn't read back far enough to know you were feeling badly, too. Hope you take good care of yourself...
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2003 11:01 pm
yes mamaj..........how are you feeling now. You and Buty, I hope you're better soon.

Mikey, yes, I know the place. Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2003 12:32 am
I'm still having hacking fits occassionally but feel a lot better. Fever broke that same night and I got some good rest. Next day the breathing wasn't nearly as strenuous and it's been slowly improving. Still have the symptoms but they are comparatively mild now.

I must of unconsciously done the right thing when I realized it wasn't just allergies. I took a double dose of high potency multiple vitamin and minerals (it has lots of zinc in the compound) that first day and have consumed 2 qts of orange juice per day to the point that my skin is starting to look a little orange. Wink Hoping that by Monday I'll be well enough to start swimming again.

I think Soz was right too. The cigarette smoke just irritated my lungs very badly and the combination of cold and irritation did me in. Ever since I had the bacterial lung infection my lungs feel ultra sensitive. I have trouble breathing in the winter time too when people are continually burning a lot of wood in their fireplaces and the overcast sky holds the smoke close to the ground.

How are you other ladies doing? Hope you too are on the mend.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2003 03:52 pm
bm
bm
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:16:58