What's the cool phrase where you live right now?

ossobuco

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:31 pm
No, sweetie (as Diane would say), I'm an older person. I was an adult running a laboratory when all that was happening.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:34 pm
... Which brings up sweetie and honey and other such words. I've always semi-cringed at 'honey' as a - what is it grammatically? anyway, a form of address - except years ago from my mother. Now in my galloping yesrs I find 'sweetie' kind of nice.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 03:36 pm
Really? I pegged you as a way out hippie in those days Smile Too bad - I was a little on the late side - born in '58 - so I was a young teen at the end of all that stuff... it looked like a lot of fun to me then.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 06:09 pm
Mame wrote:
Really? I pegged you as a way out hippie in those days Smile Too bad - I was a little on the late side - born in '58 - so I was a young teen at the end of all that stuff... it looked like a lot of fun to me then.

haha, I was 16 in the so-called "Summer of Love" in 1967. I dunno. I don't think (looking back at it all now) you missed all that much. Different perspective I suppose.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 07:04 pm
Well, at 16 you weren't really participating in all that was going on, now were you? Or were you?! lol
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 18 Mar, 2008 07:52 pm
I was born in late '41.

She says, frowning.

I was apparently not much awake at first, as i heard that I didn't talk until I was four and said "new car, dad".

somehow I suspect all that but no one is alive to talk to about the time.

Hint, folks, talk to your relatives...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 10:54:29