how to import from China to Vietnam ?and to Canada,Ontario?

Mon 17 Mar, 2008 09:23 am
I am very new in this area.I live in Canada,but I would like to import some product wire caps from China to Vietnam and some food product from Vietnam to China.I don't ever know about how can I start?The most impotance thing I've stuck in transportation ,tax,customer,fee for 1/2 container?or a container?and how may kind of fee I have to pay from the start ordering to the destinations?The ordering from Quangdong to Haiphong north Vietnam.If anyone know about it please give me the informations.
I appreciate!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,010 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

chineseexporter

Mon 21 Apr, 2008 07:54 pm
Re: how to import from China to Vietnam ?and to Canada,Ontar
lepropertyltd wrote:
I am very new in this area.I live in Canada,but I would like to import some product wire caps from China to Vietnam and some food product from Vietnam to China.I don't ever know about how can I start?The most impotance thing I've stuck in transportation ,tax,customer,fee for 1/2 container?or a container?and how may kind of fee I have to pay from the start ordering to the destinations?The ordering from Quangdong to Haiphong north Vietnam.If anyone know about it please give me the informations.
I appreciate!

You need to find a forwarder in Guangdong and inquiry them about he freight from the shipping port/place to the destination. I think they will offer you all the info you need. If you did not have an realiable forwarder, maybe I can help you.

My email is [email protected]
0 Replies

qb

Wed 17 Jun, 2009 01:55 pm
@lepropertyltd,
Hi there,
there's a freight forwarder in Toronto that deals with shipments from China to Toronto, maybe you can contact them as well.
(you can email me @ [email protected])
0 Replies

clzlinzhi

Mon 3 Aug, 2009 02:38 am
Hellothis is linx chen, a freight forwarder of China
do you find the right forwarder in china?

if not,maybe we can coorperate some in biz.Please don't hesitate to contact me if you wanna ship goods from or into china.

E-mail: [email protected]

0 Replies

Allen Luong

Wed 18 May, 2011 02:49 pm
@lepropertyltd,
Hello !

This is Allen from Toronto Canada. I borned in Hai Phong. vietnam . I have been in canada for 30years. I you need to find out how to import & export from china and vietnam . You can contact me at 647-8396291. I speak Cantonese , Vietnamese and English.
Setanta

Mon 16 Jan, 2012 05:21 am
@Allen Luong,
You sure as hell don't speak English very damned well, especially for someone who claims to have lived in Canada for the last 30 years.

What is this thread, a club for import/export hustlers?
0 Replies