Did he/she really just say that?

sozobe

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 06:39 am
A friend's daughter walked in on them. First she stood in the doorway, stunned, then she said, and I quote, "OMG, TMI!" and fled.

(That's pronounced Oh Em Gee, no omigod...)
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2008 07:55 am
mismi40 wrote:
I was at a concert one time and a friend of mine and his wife were sitting behind me. I had not seen them in a while and I knew she had been pregnant. I asked her when the baby was due - as soon as I said it I was sorry - because I know how stupid it was - of course her reply was "I had it two weeks ago." I am an idiot.

I had a similar experience when I was 7 months pregnant and talking to someone I didn't know (we worked at the same hospital but didn't work together). She asked when I was due. I told her and asked the same of her -- she'd delivered three months prior Embarrassed
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2008 05:24 pm
The lady who did my nails asked me "so when are you due?"

Long ass week, hell, couple of weeks. I get a chance to go have my hands cleaned up a bit, and spend some time by myself.

Then she asked me that.

Ok so I was wearing a big sweater and looked like ****. And exhausted. So beat in fact that I only laughed at her when she said it. Make some lame joke.

Didn't catch on til later that she might have been making a stab at me.

Then thought, hell, if she was making a stab at me, that's ok too. That means there is something about me she wants. And that is flattering in its sick way. lol.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 03:22 am
A new girl at My Job (She's a cashier/Im a cook) Yells Back to me asking if theirs Fish in our tacos.....

Now all we serve is fish tacos...Just One Style.....JUST FISH TACOS.But she asks If theirs fish in them....

We replied "you mean in the FISH taco's?" and she says yeah apparently still not getting it. I started Hysterically Laughing At that point Unable to controll How incredibly Crazy the question was.....To me at least.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 02:18 pm
Mame wrote:
Was at a dinner party one of my sister's gave. Conversation was on authors. My sister went into the kitchen and when she came out one guy was discussing Shaw. She leans over and whispers in my ear "Are they talking about the Shah of Iran?"

Sounds like a blonde! Laughing
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 06:32 pm
I am going to bump the thread plus add another I heard today.

At work we are having a buy 2 get one free sale on some dishes. A customer brought up a bowl and asked "how much is this?"

"$2.69" was the reply

"And they are buy 2 get one free?"

"yes they are."

"Well how much is the free one?"

Seriously...they walk among us.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 08:34:27