I Feel Old.....

eoe

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 08:54 am
I started to feel old when I looked in the mirror and saw somebody else.
That couldn't be...me!
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 09:10 am
I was driving home one evening, around ten o clock. It was a two lane highway. Ahead, I saw a group of teenagers, walking on the shoulder of the road, They were kind of walking, running, dancing, pushing each other, just good old shenanigans. Too close to the road I thought. I rolled down my window, and yelled ......."kids!"
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2008 02:22 pm
It was making me feel old to hear my aunts delegating out the cousins and second generation cousins to me when they start acting out now.
So now I'm supposedly the adult voice of reason? The one to be an example and guide 'em? SCARY.

When someone says "Kids nowadays need to get sent out to play more often, away from the damn computer and video games" and I find myself agreeing with them, that makes me feel old.

That some of my generation are developing health conditions, having woes about their kids and mortgages they are struggling to meet, AND BRING THIS UP WHEN WE ARE OUT, that makes me feel old.

Wrinkles make me feel old.

But I still like dancing! Laughing Just minus the very bad cocktails.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Feel Old.....
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:37:04