Empty Query: Which is more distressing, crepe or cellulite?

msolga

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2008 10:43 pm
mac11 wrote:
So what's up with the dozens of people who've viewed this thread without posting? Do you have no crepe and/or cellulite? Or just afraid to admit it?

Yes! :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 07:01 am
Oh crap!!! A few days ago, I went to the optometrist with my husband. They had a mirror for checking how you look in glasses that was lit by flourescent lights. I took one look at my face, and screamed. I had crow's feet deep enough for the crows to nest in.

Not only do I have crepe and cellulite, I have stretch marks in various and sundry places from my propensity for yo yo dieting. It is getting to the point that when I lose weight, it may be better for me health wise, but it does nothing for my looks. Honestly, I look like the caricature of someone's witch of a mother-in-law. On top of that, I am getting shorter by the day, and all the excess height is being squashed to my waistline, if you want to call the middle of my body a waist! Rolling Eyes

The brain isn't too bad though, and I sincerely hope that it will be the last piece of me to go.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 07:50 am
aging isn't pretty
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:50 am
Quote:
the quality of gaining in crepiness...

Crepiness? Creepiness?

Crones are survivors and survivors are versitile women.

I'm aiming for "stringy" myself. Wiry seems a bit ambitious for a natural born slug.

Aging women has learned to be good listeners. All the world, expecially the young and virile world, love good listeners. Crepe and crows feet protect us from being commandeered as crush material by young and lusty men.

The studs are diverted to our fertile sisters and the human race continues.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:42 am
very good noddy. Yes we must age to give our daughters and others the front seat in the "show" I still want to look respectably shapely though
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 02:40 pm
On another thread Dorothy Parker noted that in her neck of the woods, the flabby upper arms are called "bingo wings".

Picturesque, but not flattering.
0 Replies

plantress

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 04:16 pm
I love that! Bingo flaps more likely. Wings are not an accurate description of what swings under my upper arm
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 04:43 pm
Flingo...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 05:20 am
Bingo "wings" gives a hint of heavenly feathers.

As for "Flingo"--I have horrid visions of Exotic Dancers flinging there drooping boobs back and forth to tinny disco music.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 01:12 pm
(grin)
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 01:23 pm
I saw the word crepe, and thought this was a food thread.
I should of stopped reading, but, I couldn't.
Oh man.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 04:21:00