BillW

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 03:00 pm
@glitterbag,
Methadone distributor for people strung out from the jailed Laudinum distributor who cultivated clients of weird turkey organ thief with really strung out freaky friends. EWWWWWWWWWW
BillW

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 03:01 pm
<<<<BUMP>>>>
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 10:22 pm
@BillW,
Nonsense distributor who was jailed for being too factual.
BillW

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 10:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Opium Den Proprietor for Sherlock Holmes

c.i. - I saw "Hair" in the Sydney Opera House in April of 1970 - even though it wasn't officially open until 1973!
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 10:47 pm
@BillW,
I still remember vividly my sitting at the Blu Bar at the Shangrila Hotel, overlooking the Sydney Bridge and Opera House, and enjoying some drinks. I did a tour of the Opera House on one of my visits to Sydney. Also, Chinatown and Gastown, and they were then preparing for the world olympics. What year was that? Some of my favorite destinations in Australia was Port Douglas, Cairns, and the Great Barrier Reef.
BillW

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2019 11:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I was there just after the Easter holidays, apparently a very big time in Australia. I was on R&R from VietNam where I had been in the bush for nearly 10 months. I was primarily looking for girls! When I went to "Hair" I was with a very nice girl - really enjoyed my date. I can't remember how I met her; but not in a bar.

The bars were almost empty because everybody was partied out from the week before. They had a strange law which meant they had to provide food. So, you had to pay for it to enter the bar plus a cover fee. They then gave you a plate with a cold piece of chicken and cold french fries on it, you walked a few feet forward, gave it to someone and they gave it back to the front guy to give it to the next patron. Real wierd.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2019 12:59 pm
@BillW,
Your story reminded me of when I was stationed in Morocco with the US Air Force. A few of us were able to catch a flight from our base not far from Marrakech to Tangier. We went to this bar, and I saw this beautiful Spanish woman who worked there, but I didn't speak Spanish, but a guy in our group did. He was able to convince her to date me. We spent two days together, and on the second day, we spent the whole afternoon at a restaurant on the cliff of Tangiers overlooking the Med. I have, or had, a picture of her, but can't seem to locate it now. There was a guy in our squadron who married a Muslim woman, and he had to have circumcision, and he didn't even speak their language. That was the most stupid thing I saw in the Air Force. All things considered, I'm glad I never married that woman, because it would have created too many problems for my future. Most importantly, I would never have finished college when I returned to civilian life. A lot happened since then to now, but that would require a book. LOL As I've mentioned earlier, I have visited Australia a couple of times, but most of it was spent on the eastern half of the country, mostly around Cairns, Port Douglas, Sydney, and Melbourne. Did visit Uluru and the Great Barrier Reef. All good memories.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 12:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Partner in Crime
BillW

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 01:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quartz Cutter
Sturgis

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 03:14 pm
@BillW,
Rutabaga farmer
BillW

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 04:16 pm
@Sturgis,
Sewage Department Specialest, worker beside Ed Norton.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 04:28 pm
@BillW,
Trampoline tester
BillW

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2019 04:40 pm
@Sturgis,
United Uderwear Wearer Union Officer
Sturgis

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 02:24 pm
@BillW,
Vestibular therapist
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 03:09 pm
@Sturgis,
Wobble board virtuoso, aussie "musical" instrument, sheet of mdf masonite held by edges and wobbled back and forth, cf rolf harris "Tie me kangaroo down sport"
BillW

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2019 06:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
Xylophone Tuner, 2nd assistant
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 10:08 am
@BillW,
zip line stress tester
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 11:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Apple iPhone and iPad corer and peeler
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 01:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
Beer-bellied blowhard and bigoted commentator on Faux News.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 26 Nov, 2019 03:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Cherry tree chopper, in no known way related to that kid Georgie Washington