Lash lost in Mormon land

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:14 pm
Ok, here by backtracking is what I said -

(well, sure)

Ah, the well, sure, was sardonic.

Dys is a complex man with a big mind and big heart.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:15 pm
Yep, that's our Bob... :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 07:19 pm
I bought a new Stetson yesterday, the stock market is so bad I am down to buying a 4x because I can't afford a better one. Life is hell.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:03 pm
<trying to get my tongue out of his ear....>
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:09 pm
Don't cry to me, Argentina... (not you, Lash)
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:12 pm
You are marvellous, osso!

Can't wait to tell on YOU...have to get home...later!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:15 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Don't cry to me, Argentina... (not you, Lash)

by request....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2shR99NnwCA&feature=related

(bald girl does it best.)

The big 3 in alba-T rule.

(Lash, some day may we meet...)

RH
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:16 pm
<combo of fear and interest>
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:17 pm
You're not getting mah Porshe, Rockhead!

Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:18 pm
waves to Rocky..
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:19 pm
Lash wrote:
You're not getting mah Porshe, Rockhead!

Laughing

Ya never know when an old German car may need attention, my dear.... :wink:

(I'll let you drive)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:34 pm
Lot of sonor cloud with that video - I have no opinion. I'm not your big musical fan, but saw that one, a resounder at the time, with whatshername.

Have a more recent online friend from Argentina, though not in contact in a while.
I'd be interested in Argentinean takes on the musical, which I presume would be varied.

Can we do tangents, or what?

On the more serious element of money loss, I speak as one who has lost and lives on little, but remembers the fulsomeness. I'm mean about the recent losses only in jest.

Segueing back to the hat... and, the hat box.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:50 pm
You know I love your tangents......

(I am the clown fish....)

RH
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 08:55 pm
such a good explication..
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:14 pm
Lash, I cried when I read your wonderful post about Dys. He truly is that wonderful and I can't come up with enough words to express that.

Dys, you were there for me in one of the most difficult times of my life and I don't know if I could ever thank you enough for picking up this repeatedly broken down girl and making me feel normal.
I was going through hell, but for some reason, you had all this faith in me and I can't even begin to explain how much it meant to me that you believed in me.
You cared enough to involve yourself in my very long dreaded story and was always there when I didn't feel I could cope any longer.

<wiping tears from my face>

You somehow managed to turn my tears into smiles and I need you to know that you are the one who gave me the courage to pick myself up, wipe away my endless tears and keep on trucking.

We talked often (I needed that like you'll never truly know) and I don't know if I could have found the courage to pick myself up if you hadn't have taken the time to be such a special friend.

I am forever grateful to you Dys, for giving me the gift of light in my life. You showed me that there was a light at the end of the tunnel and I'll never forget that.

There is no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't be the strong person I am today if it wasn't for your endless words of encouragement and kindness.

I love you Bob and I should have said all this many years ago, but I didn't want to embarrass you.

I hope I didn't embarrass you, but if I did, blame Lash because she started it Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2008 09:39 pm
Ok, but he insists on green chile...

Just by way of talking until Dys or Diane respond.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:14 am
Can't wait to meet Rockhead and I've always loved tangents.

As for the box the Stetson came in, Osso was drooling, not just salivating, over the box. Can you imagine her as a little girl at Christmas time? I sure can--playing with boxes while, at the same time, reading a book.

So many lovely people.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:25 am
Quote:
Osso was drooling, not just salivating, over the box

I know that feeling too!

oh! you mean a cardboard box.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 12:37 am
You sweet bad boy, dad pad...

As a kid, I had few presents. Annnnnd, back then, we were in the upper middle. (I say that proudly as it was the last time, dong.....) Thus, some of my awe at what goes on now.

But even back then, I liked not only the doll, but the box, etc.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2008 01:13 pm
What a lovely thread. I've had the pleasure of meeting with Dys twice and Diane and Osso once. That's enough reason for me to want to live in ABQ. Bob IS one of those all to rare "authentic" people. Can't stand him anyway.
Lash, you are georgeous. Too young but georgeous.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:08:34