If you have spare snow

msolga

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 10:20 pm
dadpad wrote:
Not here yet msolga.

FAaaaarrrr from it.
I'm thinking about frying eggs on the footpath for a late afternnoon snack.

It doesn't actually feel like it here in Melbourne, either, dadpad. Confused But who am I to argue with the Weather Bureau & the AGE newspaper?

I felt almost as if I was about to melt this morning, towards the end of my usual Maribyrnong River (brisk) walk. Then, at some ridiculously early hour, I turned on my car radio on the way home & discovered that the temperature was already 35C! Shocked
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 10:54 pm
Re: If you have spare snow
dadpad wrote:
could you please jam it into your CD slot and upload it to me. send some to dutchy and dlowan as well.

110 F in the shade today.

Oh. I almost feel sorry for you.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 11:08 pm
Almost, she said.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2007 11:10 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:48 am
Rockhead wrote:
Region Philbis wrote:
enjoy...

http://www.estatevaults.com/bol/images/%20%20Boston%20Blizzard.jpg

RP. If they had not built Boston so tightly spaced, you guys would not have to work so hard.

I think in drawing up the city, they laid out the streets as the last order of business, daily, over a period of time. The maps reminded me of a bar napkin drawing kinda thing....

RH

Drunken cows laid out our streets.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:54 am
Ha!
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 05:25 pm
sorry ! you aussies are too late ; the snow has been sold !

Quote:

Snow for sale
Quebec man sells snowbank for $3,550

since it's been snowing all day we'll be able to offer a whole driveway full of snow for the bargain price of $500 - but you have to act NOW . the fellow plowing our driveway will be around later and he'll charge ME $25 .
he doesn't seem to realize that i could sell it for a profit Laughing
hbg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 08:27:37