IVE BECOME MY AVATAR

High Seas

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:00 pm
Farmerman - definitely, in my case at any rate, and imho also in yours. Here's where mine came from:

Quote:
The supernova shell is characterized by the energy released in a supernova explosion. This energy is massive, of order 10**51 ergs, which is 0.06% of the Sun's rest mass energy. Much of this energy goes to driving the outer layers of the exploding star outward at a high velocity. A shell nebula is created when this material drives a shock wave into the ambient gas; the shock wave appears as a shell, because the gas immediately behind the shock wave has been heated to high temperature by the shock wave. The maximum size of a supernova shell depends on its surrounding; a typical radius is 10 parsecs.

http://www.astrophysicsspectator.com/topics/stars/NeutronStarPulsarNebula.html

In the interest of full disclosure Joe Nation (who knew me under the old name / avatar, as well as met me in person a few times), asked to describe me in one word said "intense" - so I guess I must have been that even before adopting the new avatar. There's this childish fascination with things that go ka-boom Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:15 pm
weve all been operating under the spirit of "full disclosure". Therefore , it is with a sad heart that I dime out SPendius, who has disassociated himself with the A2k rules with which we are all familiar and nrespect.

Gen Grant wouldnt have "dimed" out anybody, mostly cause that term werent invented yet.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:19 pm
Montana wrote:
Maybe some day when I have a little more time. I remember having difficulty with changing the avatar every time I did (resizing stuff) and I can't think of a decent pic to put there anyway.
Naked's good! Just stay away from High Sea's ambient gas.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:22 pm
ya know HS, being described as intense is not bad. Id like to be described as "profane". That would suit me fine. Theres so much sacred **** out there, so little time.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:24 pm
farmerman wrote:
Gen Grant wouldnt have "dimed" out anybody, mostly cause that term werent invented yet.
Slide your hands over my knobs and I'll go to 11.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:27 pm
Chumly wrote:
Montana wrote:
Maybe some day when I have a little more time. I remember having difficulty with changing the avatar every time I did (resizing stuff) and I can't think of a decent pic to put there anyway.
Naked's good! Just stay away from High Sea's ambient gas.

Thanks for the advice Chumly Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:45 pm
OK< BREAK IT UP> CHUMLY"S HAVING AN ORGASM AND IM NOT CLEANING UP> THIS PLACE IS CLOSED>
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 05:51 pm
! grope sex !
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 06:01 pm
farmerman wrote:
ya know HS, being described as intense is not bad. Id like to be described as "profane". That would suit me fine. Theres so much sacred **** out there, so little time.

So true - I feel better about it now, thanks Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 08:32 pm
What a party pooper you are Sir. Farmer Grinch!

Jeeez!!! A girl can't even have any Christmas fun around here Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2007 11:12 pm
Montana they are full of foopdedoo and tree fuddy. How could they be any fun they are too busy scent marking their territory.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 05:57 pm
Sglass wrote:
Montana they are full of foopdedoo and tree fuddy. How could they be any fun they are too busy scent marking their territory.

Perhaps it's best to stay with numbers - have no clue what the above words could mean.

1 erg is the smallest imaginable measure of force - about the force expended by a butterfly taking off from a leaf - but 10 to the 51st erg - this being 1 followed by 51 zeroes - is the force of the greatest explosion ever observed by humans in the heavens.

If that's not magic, I don't know what is. Seaglass - if you find magic in your words, could you explain it by analogy with this explanation of magic in numbers? Thank you in advance.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 06:08 pm
You would'nt understand, it's a distaff thang.

Are you Spendius's brother or just a moth of another wing? Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 06:12 pm
Hi Cees is HoT, and therefore, a distaff thang her own self . . .
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 06:33 pm
oh dear, this simply is not my day
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 07:18 pm
My apology High Cs, Setana corrected me. Since I am not familiar with your posts I was not aware of your gender.

My post was to Montana and would hold no meaning except to her. I should have sent a pm. Sorry
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:12 pm
Sglass wrote:

Laughing I figured as much Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2007 10:13 pm
Sglass wrote:
My apology High Cs, Setana corrected me. Since I am not familiar with your posts I was not aware of your gender.

My post was to Montana and would hold no meaning except to her. I should have sent a pm. Sorry

I got it, thanks auntie :-D
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 07:58 am
Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd Montana we made the Big Time.

Go plug tree fuddy in on AOL on-line. We have arrived girl, our names are up in lights.

Merry Christmas
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 14 Dec, 2007 08:50 am
We're famous, I tell ya Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 03:25:36