The.Bloody.Mice.Got.no.Balls.no.More!!!

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 04:52 am
They.don't!!!!

All.I.wamted.was.a.common.or.garden.mouse.....what.could.manage.my.weird.mousing
circumstances.

Lucky.to.get.one.with.a.goddam.tail!!!They're.all.wireless.and.****.

So...this.new.mouse,.I.hafta.grad.the.mousepad.with.one.had,and.manouevre.the.mouse.with.the.other!!!

I.wanna.mouse.with.dalls....is.that.too.much.to.ask~~~~~~

Yo.got.technological.woes.to.share!!!~~~~~

So.share.'em.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,159 • Replies: 137
No top replies

msolga

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:05 am
Re: The.Bloody.Mice.Got.no.Balls.no.More!!!
[quote="dlowan"I.wanna.mouse.with.dalls....is.that.too.much.to.ask~~~~~~[/quote]

No, of course it isn't.

You have my complete sympathy.

This must be driving you nuts!

An end in sight soon?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:09 am
My optical mouse on a wire will work on any surface except a mirror. They don't need mats. Maybe that is where you are going wrong? It has worn an area of my IKEA desk top though. It is a Genius Webstar that cost UK £6.99 (about $14).

You can get a Belkin USB Ball Mouse Manuf Part No. F8E813qeaUSB in white for UK £4.99 which equates to $10 US approx. Belkin products are available world wide, so do a Google search either for that model or for "Ball Mouse"

http://img.misco.co.uk/images/uploadedimages/Gallery/large/20070326143017.jpg
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:14 am
debbele, Mouses don't need no balls--at least not the kind that work with computers. Trust me. The light is enough.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:16 am
Price correction - that Belkin ball mouse is 4.22 inc tax (about $8.50 US) or £3.59 before tax (about $7 US)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:23 am
Roberta wrote:
debbele, Mouses don't need no balls--at least not the kind that work with computers. Trust me. The light is enough.

Yep, that's right, Roberta

I now use one of those protective mouse mats under mine.

... after it sort of "scorched" part of the surface area of my desk. Or that's how the paint looks after exposure to my ball-less mouse.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:36 am
msolga wrote:
I now use one of those protective mouse mats under mine ... after it sort of "scorched" part of the surface area of my desk. Or that's how the paint looks after exposure to my ball-less mouse.

Well, I have a cheap IKEA table with a (very) fake, (very) thin blond wood veneer surface and my optical mouse has rubbed right through it in one place. This does not bother me at all - the table only cost 50 euros, but my wife does not like it getting ruined so I now use a mat which has a black rubber undersurface which kind of grips the desk top and does not slide about too much.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:36 am
I.got.da.mew.mouse.

My.desk.is.weird.

It.has.mo.proper.place.to.mouse...it.has.a.weirdly.pattermed.surface.for.the.keydad,.
amd.I.have.to.mouse.there.

The.mew.mouse.cam't.work.o.the
plastic..I.have.to.use.the.mousepad,.
dut.reversed.

Amd.I.meed.two.hamds.

It.should.de.ok.whem.I.put.together.the.mew.computer.desk.

Msolga...you.have.a.type.of.mousepad.amyway(questiommark)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:50 am
dlowan wrote:

Do I have a mouse pad anyway, Deb?

Yes, but I only started using it again after I upgraded my mouse a while back & it did the damage to the (Ikea (!) computer desk - actually an extension from the desk, designed to hold the mouse). I was not so much worried about the paint being damaged. It was more the sort of scorched appearance of the damaged spot. I wondered if it was over-heating, or something? Worried me a bit.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:50 am
dlowan, are you typing a full stop in between each word because you think you need to, or is it some kind of stylistic affectation?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:53 am
Hoping.you.get.your.problem.solved.Soon.Exclamation.Mark.

http://i1.tinypic.com/6poumbm.gif
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 06:39 am
msolga wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Do I have a mouse pad anyway, Deb?

Yes, but I only started using it again after I upgraded my mouse a while back & it did the damage to the (Ikea (!) computer desk - actually an extension from the desk, designed to hold the mouse). I was not so much worried about the paint being damaged. It was more the sort of scorched appearance of the damaged spot. I wondered if it was over-heating, or something? Worried me a bit.

Arrrrrrrrrrrr.....

contrex wrote:
dlowan, are you typing a full stop in between each word because you think you need to, or is it some kind of stylistic affectation?

Well,havimgmospacedaratpresemt,IsupposeIcouldtypelikethis.

ah..dugger.it.

It's.a.stylistic.affectatio.of.course.You.got.me.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
Hoping.you.get.your.problem.solved.Soon.Exclamation.Mark.

http://i1.tinypic.com/6poumbm.gif

Thamk.you.

I.hope.I.ca.try.for.somethmg.that.will.meam.I.cam.actually.plug.the.mew.godddam.
keydoard.im.this.weekemd.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 08:03 am
Underscores_look_quite_good_if_you_ask_me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 08:07 am
Fer chrissake, Wabbit, screw the mouse, that's the least of your worries . . . a new keyboard will cost you about ten bucks . . . stop being so damned cheap and cough up the cash . . .

(Personally, i don't think there's thing wrong with her keyboard--i think she's having us all on . . . )
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 08:38 am
keyboard does not need to be installed. just plug it in when you turn the computer off and it finds it when you turn it on. voila. ready to go. it's solvable in under 20 seconds, all you need is the new keyboard.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:21 pm
contrex wrote:
Underscores_look_quite_good_if_you_ask_me.

Mo.hyphem.or.uderscore.

Setanta wrote:
Fer chrissake, Wabbit, screw the mouse, that's the least of your worries . . . a new keyboard will cost you about ten bucks . . . stop being so damned cheap and cough up the cash . . .

(Personally, i don't think there's thing wrong with her keyboard--i think she's having us all on . . . )

I.HAVE.a.mew.fuckig.keydoard,.for.crissake.

It.wom't.plug.im.

dagmaraka wrote:
keyboard does not need to be installed. just plug it in when you turn the computer off and it finds it when you turn it on. voila. ready to go. it's solvable in under 20 seconds, all you need is the new keyboard.

See.adove.

As.I.have.said.elsewhere.umerous.times.I.will.have.to.try.to.uy.some.sort.of.commector.thimg.

Mo.time.to.get.to.shop.umtil.weekemd.

Amyhoo.this.thread,is.supposed.to.e.out.techological.devices.
that.have.disappeared.that.you.miss.

Like'freakimg.mice.with.freakimg.DALLS.that.are'mt.so.freakig.picky.aout.
where.they.will.work!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:32 pm
If your keyboard is from the Northern hemisphere - perhaps you've only to turn it upside down?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:35 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
If your keyboard is from the Northern hemisphere - perhaps you've only to turn it upside down?

You.just.de.careful.there.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:38 pm
It's really not easy, dlowan, to translate your You.just.de.careful.there. into the correct that was very helpful Walter.

But finally I got it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:40 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
It's really not easy, dlowan, to translate your You.just.de.careful.there. into the correct that was very helpful Walter.

But finally I got it.

Schweimhumd!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The.Bloody.Mice.Got.no.Balls.no.More!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 05:22:13