Who trusts Francis?

Mame

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 10:45 pm
Montana wrote:
Eva, been trying the both hands thing for quite some time now, but I can't seem to reach them!

Mame, you have a point there. The French guy up my way has this eye contact thing going on and here we are with Francis and the ear thing.
I think there might be a connection.

Would that be the French Connection?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2007 11:01 pm
Was the French connection, but had to change it to the French disconnection, due to changes in atmosphere.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 10:21 am
Mame wrote:
The thing I distrust about Francis most of all is he doesn't look you right in the eye... he's always giving you his ear. Something's just not right about that. Like, what's he listening for? Does he hear something the rest of us don't? It's kind of ear-ie.

Well, Mame, there's things about my true nature you are probably not aware of.

First, I do feel an empathy with human beings. I try to be thoughful and caring about them. That's why I usually do lend them an ear.

Now, for the eyes part: The French say, "Les yeux sont le miroir de l'âme" (The eyes are the mirror of the soul). 'The eyes are the window of the soul' is a variant form of the proverb.

I'm afraid that allowing people looking into my eyes will unveil part of my soul.

And I keep telling you that I'm not trustable...
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 10:22 am
Diane wrote:
Je t'adore.

A lady after my heart! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 10:47 am
"The eyes are the mirror of the soul". I like that! It makes sense to me, even though we all know you can't be trusted ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 11:18 am
Francis, you said you trust me, so I think I can trust you back now.

Yes, I trust Francis!

<struggles not to look into his eyes Shocked >
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:33:35