We have a new plow guy :-D

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 02:53 pm
Well, not quite new (he use to do it until neighbour let him go) and I'm so excited.
He came up with his big tractor rigged with one of them there monster snow blower attachments and off he went.

He even did my driveway right up until my car and next to it, leaving me very little to shovel, just like it use to be before neighbour decided to throw plow on his pick up truck and plow all that heavy snow at the END of my drivway, leaving me with enough wet, packed, heavy snow to keep me busy for a whole day.

I've got an old back injury and a hiatal (spelling?) hernia and even though I still do a ton of things I shouldn't be doing, shoveling heavy wet snow puts a strain on my back that makes me nervous.

Neighbour man still hasn't plowed his snow yet. He's some pissed, I tell ya Laughing

Celebrating the new plow guy today at the Montana ranch :-D

Yippie!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 490 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:17 pm
Is he cute? Single? Does he know any fellows who are?

Hey, I'm lookin' out for ya. I can imagine the flirting conversation ...

Hey Tony (or whatever his name is), can you come over and ... (dramatic pause) ... plow me?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:30 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing Unfotunately, he's in his 70's somewhere and I'd probebly kill the poor guy.

Who plows then? Laughing
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:33 pm
Perhaps he has a son???
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:36 pm
Actually, he does, but how do we know that he'd be willing to plow after I kill his poor dad?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:37 pm
Hmm may have to rethink this.

Hey, Tony, this is Montana. Can you send your son Frank over to ... plow me?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:41 pm
There's no hope Jes! They're both married and I don't go there, so what I really need is a nice SINGLE young studly plow guy to come and plow the hell out of me.....Ummmm....I mean my lane/driveway :-D

That's what I need! Cool
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 03:55 pm
I think you need to interview all the plough guys in your area and issue a new contract.

Post photos of plough please.

Its something I've never seen/experienced.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2007 04:03 pm
That would be great, but all the plow guys in the area are all over 70 and married.

That's what I get for moving into an elderly community, eh!

No worries as I have faith that I will eventually find myself a real fine plow guy :-D

Will take pics of tractor plow for you next storm, dadpad ;-)

Those tractors they have around here are right nice. You can put all kinds of attachements on it, such as tillers, seeders, etc... I wish I had one.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » We have a new plow guy :-D
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:10:24