Blocking Senders in Outlook Express

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 06:27 am
Seems like this time of year, the Nigerian scammers are out in force, as are the fake lotteries. I figure that in the last two weeks, I must have "won" a couple of million bucks in lotteries. Rolling Eyes

Anyhow, when this happens, I normally place these missives on my "blocked senders list". That is o.k. when there are a couple of messages. Is there any way to block a bunch of senders en masse, picking out the nogoodnicks from the real messages? It is very annoying to have to block a couple of dozen messages, one at a time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 942 • Replies: 2
No top replies

contrex

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 06:59 am
If you have a list of messages, e.g. in your inbox, surely you can ctrl-click the ones you want to highlight (hold down the ctrl key and then one by one click the ones you wish to select. This works in most Windows dialogs). Then right click any one of them and choose "add to blocked senders list"
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2007 12:16 pm
Contrex- Thanks. I should have known that.......................but I didn't! Embarrassed
0 Replies