What do you become when you are overworked/had enough?

Gala

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2007 10:30 am
foodGobbler wrote:
Gala wrote:
I agree. Caffeine keeps me civil, but a nap is truly divine. Preferably, the all day nap-- where you have no where to be and all the chores are done. I did this last Sunday. My only requirement was I could not leave the house. Ergo, I stayed in my jammies, napped, snacked, read, puttered and when that proved to be too much I napped again.

Haha, that sounds like a perfect R&R day to me. I think I'm due for one soon. After it's over, do it all over a again...vicious cycle I tell you!

One day a week ought to be reserved for doing nothing. Unfortunately, it's not so easy to do-- considering all the preparation it takes to do nothing. The only reason I was able to do the lounge-o-rama routine over Thanksgiving was because I had 4, count 'em, 4 full days off (very rare). By the 4th and final day all the loose ends were tied up, allowing me to sink into my brief and o' so delightful moments of sloth.
0 Replies

foodGobbler

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2007 12:58 pm
Gala wrote:

One day a week ought to be reserved for doing nothing. Unfortunately, it's not so easy to do-- considering all the preparation it takes to do nothing. The only reason I was able to do the lounge-o-rama routine over Thanksgiving was because I had 4, count 'em, 4 full days off (very rare). By the 4th and final day all the loose ends were tied up, allowing me to sink into my brief and o' so delightful moments of sloth.

Ha..and now another 4 day weekend with Christmas!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 08:00:08