Who scratched me?

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 12:53 pm
I woke up this morning to find several scratches on my neck. They weren't there when I went to sleep. Who the devil could have scratched my neck while I was sleeping? Of course, it must be my husband - I must have pissed him off yesterday without knowing it and this is how he got back at me. He denied it of course.

My daughters - could be - one of them actually claimed it was her, but I can't imagine my five year old doing something like that. She confessed that she was joking later on.

The cats? Doubt it - they are both declawed in the front - they are not bright enough to figure out scratching me with their back claws.

Perhaps my dream last night of trying to murder this kid (granted he was shooting at me first so it could be deemed as self defense) was a reality. Perhaps in the middle of the nigh t I wondered out into a falling down building and this kid began shooting at me. I shot back with a pellet gun several times in the head. I then covered him up with a blanket to hide him. When he was still alive and tried to crawl out, I held him there and hit him and shot him some more until he stopped moving. Maybe it was him that scratched me in his efforts to escape. Then I wandered back to bed without realizing any of this happened.

Who do you think scratched me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 460 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:02 pm
Where was Gus at the time?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:08 pm
Very astute, Rockhead. Very astute indeed.

Yes, linkat, it was me. I scratched your neck as you slept and I have never been so sexually gratified in my entire life.

And your husband. Bob? That's his name, right?

He never stirred.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:20 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Very astute, Rockhead. Very astute indeed.

Yes, linkat, it was me. I scratched your neck as you slept and I have never been so sexually gratified in my entire life.

And your husband. Bob? That's his name, right?

He never stirred.

Not Bob, but you are right - not much would awaken that dead beat!

Glad I could have been of service to you Gus.

Did you use the claws you received as a Christmas gift?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 01:30 pm
Yes, yes I did. And, again.... thank you.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:08 pm
Uh, Linkat? Did you seriously have that dream about killing the kid? 'cause, uh........

[size=8]you scare me[/size]
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:15 pm
It was probably just an incubus.

They leave scratches on my ass all the time.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 02:35 pm
Did your husband dream of being shot in the head with a pellet gun and covered up with a blanket?

BTW, I tend to have dreams like that when I'm really angry about something. I realize you have plenty to be angry about.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 04:22 pm
cyphercat wrote:
Uh, Linkat? Did you seriously have that dream about killing the kid? 'cause, uh........

[size=8]you scare me[/size]

I did it was very creepy - but in the dream I was a kid too. And in my defense he was shooting at me first and was part of the "bad group."
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 04:42 pm
I saw a werewolf having a Pina Colada at Trader Vic's

His hair was perfect.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 04:46 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Did your husband dream of being shot in the head with a pellet gun and covered up with a blanket?

BTW, I tend to have dreams like that when I'm really angry about something. I realize you have plenty to be angry about.

Maybe I am repressing my anger so it is coming out as murdering some one - nice real nice.

I didn't tell my husband about my dream - he would probably be scared of me and be afraid to sleep at night.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2007 09:29 pm
Nah, it's normal. Dreams are crazy things. I've had some certifiable doozies. Once, I dreamed that I had killed my own baby and was trying to cover it up. (I didn't dream the actual killing, mind you, just that sort of dream knowledge of having done so.) Horrible, horrible feelings of guilt and fear, i.e. motherhood, which of course was what the dream was really about.

Now about those scratches, could you have done it yourself?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 08:22 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Nah, it's normal. Dreams are crazy things. I've had some certifiable doozies. Once, I dreamed that I had killed my own baby and was trying to cover it up. (I didn't dream the actual killing, mind you, just that sort of dream knowledge of having done so.) Horrible, horrible feelings of guilt and fear, i.e. motherhood, which of course was what the dream was really about.

Now about those scratches, could you have done it yourself?

That's what my husband claims! I still think he's the culprit! He was in the Marines - probably having some war dream of some sort and attacked me.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who scratched me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 08:25:34