I Was Feeling A Lot Better

hamburger

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:12 pm
i noticed that when i brought up this page , two BLOOD PRESSURE med ads came up !
i guess someone is moderating our entries and inserts the appropriate ad for each subject discussed Laughing .

btw i'm taking a waterpill daily . my BP is in the low 70's /120's - or is it the other way around :wink:
, but even having a laugh with the doc just before he puts on the cuff makes my BP jump .
so we have now agreed : no talking - except "good morning" BEFORE the BP check .
hbg
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:33 pm
Craven did something back when he changed the top of our page, and now all of the threads get topic related Google ads. Some end up being VERY funny, so don't read them prior to your BP check.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:46 pm
so i have noticed ! Laughing
i picture someone in india or china sitting at a keyboard and inserting appropriate ads a/t topic Laughing
hbg
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 07:55 pm
((((((((((((((((BPB))))))))))))))))))

There's back at ya!

Get better soon, dammit. If ya don't mind my asking....are you a smoker?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 08:15 pm
Naw. He's a flame broiler.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2007 08:18 pm
How has your salt and sodium intake been? My blood pressure skyrockets if I get lazy and eat a lot of canned/processed/fast food.

If I make an effort to avoid it and flush my system with an over abundance of water, it immediately goes back to normal and the fluid retention goes away.

One positive note for you: At least you aren't the president and the media won't be showing video of your colonoscopy to the nation. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:00 pm
out of nowhere one of my major accounts just went belly up. I just lost 1600.00 a month in income, no notice no nothing. It never f*cking ends....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:34 pm
As a long time BP med user, Ive tried everything made. Nobody knows what will work for you until its tried. Ive been on exercise, BP meds and close checking with my doc.
The salt intake issue has been lately found to be less an issue than previously thought. Certain people have metabolism issues, others have kidney issues (which give rise to a certain "essentia'Hypertension)

Stress reduction by exercise is my strongest friend. I too had like 170/110 and have beaten it. Also, learn how to take your own BP so you can ID your own body music.

Im pullin for you Bear,
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 11:40 pm
I'm so f*cking disgusted... I'm going home here in a few minutes and knock back some valiums, turn off my phones and sleep for awhile....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 05:20 am
squinney wrote:
Naw. He's a flame broiler.

Laughing

Sorry about the lost account BPB.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 01:32:58