myspace html coding

Dedshaw

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 08:53 am
i have a myspace, and once in a while i like to change my background , songs, contact table ect ect... but i was wondering, is there an html code that has a time table with it so that the code inside will activate within certain hours of the day? for example, i could have a blue and black background , with a gold contact table and other stuff from 6pm-6am, then from 6:01am-5:59pm i have a black background with some symbols in it, and my contact table is brown this time ect ect...i dont have to do anything...just at those certain time tables those codes will kick in and change my myspace automatically. if so...please tell me the code, and if not, please tell me if this is actually possible on a site that i wanted to build myself and the site would change stuff everyday by itself
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 635 • Replies: 1
No top replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 03:23 pm
I've never tried coding in Myspace - but it looks like they've disabled javascript, so unless they have their own coding language forget it. Or move to Facebook or Orkut or another player.
0 Replies