Hello-how many Chinese are here?

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 03:44 pm
Hello. I'm doing research on Chinese language and culture. I'd like to know, are thee any Chinese people here who can help me out with my questions? Please let me know. Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,046 • Replies: 48
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 04:01 pm
1.3 billion
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 04:18 pm
reply to all
Hi. I'd like to know are there any

Taiwanese

and

Singaporean

members here who can please help me out?
0 Replies

yukicat

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2007 09:17 pm
I'm Chinese,can I help you?
Smile :wink:

This is my first post,I'm nervous about it ...
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2007 09:50 pm
Welcome to Able 2 Know, Yukicat. You're doing fine, so far!

If you don't mind my asking -- where are you from? If English is your second language, you're doing great.

Sure hope that you enjoy your time spent checking out the forum's categories and various threads. Let me know how I can help guide you along with the forum -- if you need help, that is. A2K can be very intimidating for those who are from vastly different cultures or those who are new here.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:39 pm
Re: I'm Chinese,can I help you?
yukicat wrote:

Hi-where are you from?

Do you know Taiwanese?
0 Replies

yukicat

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 09:37 pm
Re: I'm Chinese,can I help you?
JGoldman10 wrote:
yukicat wrote:

Hi-where are you from?

Do you know Taiwanese?

>>I'm from China,what do you want to know about China?
0 Replies

yukicat

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:05 pm
Ragman wrote:
Welcome to Able 2 Know, Yukicat. You're doing fine, so far!

If you don't mind my asking -- where are you from? If English is your second language, you're doing great.

Sure hope that you enjoy your time spent checking out the forum's categories and various threads. Let me know how I can help guide you along with the forum -- if you need help, that is. A2K can be very intimidating for those who are from vastly different cultures or those who are new here.

Thanks for your praise ,Ragman Very Happy .I'm glad to see your reply.

I'm from China,I'm good at Japanese,but my english is poor Embarrassed

I have read many posts here,I like here,so,I will try my best to know the forum ,THANK U VERY MUCH Very Happy
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:49 pm
Yukicat, JGoldman is a poster who has asked over many months for people in many different countries to help him translate his cartoon or comic into many languages.

You may, or may not, be able to help him.

In the meantime, many others here are interested in talking with chinese people, including presumably other chinese people. We have a poster here from china who has advanced tremendously in his abiliities with the english language, and probably more that I haven't observed myself.
Welcome to a2k.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2008 10:56 pm
I remember my first post on a different forum, yukicat. I was a little nervous, too. Anyway, welcome, and post whenever you see something interesting.
0 Replies

sshjj

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:10 am
Re: Hello-how many Chinese are here?
JGoldman10 wrote:
Hello. I'm doing research on Chinese language and culture. I'd like to know, are thee any Chinese people here who can help me out with my questions? Please let me know. Very Happy

Hi,glad to meet you,I am from Shandong province ,China,PLs don't hesitate to let me know if i can help you something
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 01:50 am
sshjj, welcome to A2K.

I'm from Australia. did you kno the Australian prime minister is visiting you country and that he speaks fluent mandarin?

Are you looking forward to the Olympic games?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 11:08 am
sshjj wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:

Hi,glad to meet you,I am from Shandong province ,China,PLs don't hesitate to let me know if i can help you something

Hi there. I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I would like to know what dialects of Chinese you speak, and if you could please help me out with some English to Chinese translations?
0 Replies

tagesanbruch

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 10:31 pm
Hello,everybody. This post is my first post in this forum like yukicat . If there is any gramma mistake in my post, please forgive my poor english. And I want to make some friends through this forum. I hope I can make friends with you as soon as possible!
0 Replies

maliyana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:15 am
I am a newcomer say hello to your
tagesanbruch wrote:
Hello,everybody. This post is my first post in this forum like yukicat . If there is any gramma mistake in my post, please forgive my poor english. And I want to make some friends through this forum. I hope I can make friends with you as soon as possible!

me ,the same to you . I am a newcomer,
I come from tianjin china ,and I didn't know how I came here,but I just stayed ,for to find how this forum is , good? or not.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:25 am
Wow! Look at all the new people.

Welcome to A2K all :-D
0 Replies

maliyana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:30 am
JGoldman10 wrote:
sshjj wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:

Hi there. I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I would like to know what dialects of Chinese you speak, and if you could please help me out with some English to Chinese translations?

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:44 am Post: 2916694 - Hello-how many Chinese are here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. I'm doing research on Chinese language and culture. I'd like to know, are thee any Chinese people here who can help me out with my questions? Please let me know.
Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:44 am

and
today is
Sat May 10, 2008 10:15 pm

so
your poster has lasted 7 monthes!!!! notice,please take your attentions,7!it's 7 monthes,
and you ,what about you ??

just replay ,

this puzzled me ,why?? to surprised

and ,by the way ,do your need help on chinese?I will be glad to help you .
0 Replies

maliyana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:36 am
maliyana wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:
sshjj wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:44 am Post: 2916694 - Hello-how many

just replay ,

this puzzled me ,why?? to surprised

and ,by the way ,do your need help on chinese?I will be glad to help you .

sorry '''just replay ''' should be "just reply"
0 Replies

maliyana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:46 am
Montana wrote:

hi , pleased to see you .
thanks for replying me ,that makes me to know I am not alone in this forum

you know ,in many other forums mostly there is just one person and is me !!!

they all cant reply you ,no matter it is good or bad.
and in the end ,say thanks another time.

on the other side of the eather ,its time to sleep,and soon I will log out ,byby.
0 Replies

maliyana

Reply Sat 10 May, 2008 08:50 am
maliyana wrote:
Montana wrote:

you know ,in many other forums mostly there is just one person and is me !!!

they all cant reply you ,no matter it is good or bad.
and in the end ,say thanks another time.

on the other side of the eather ,its time to sleep,and soon I will log out ,byby.

aha , sorry ""eather""should be "earth"
0 Replies