I'm really not one to complain but...

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:25 am
dadpad wrote:
Shoot em shewolf.

as much as I would like to, they might be able to shoot back and with bigger guns.. Confused

granted..Ishouldnt bitch too loud as , for being drunk and annoying.. they are respectful to a certain extent.

No matter HOW drunk they are, 10pm.. the music is off and they are inside. Period.
They never scream , never fight.. just play that damn polka music so loud I cant hear myself think for about 5 hours every friday + saturday evening.
urg
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:47 am
That it's going to cost so damn much for physiotherapy, but I know I need it not only to feel better but for the future and prevention, and I gotta work (making it hurt worse, aggravating it) to afford it.

Tough choices. I don't want a job sitting on my ass all day, and I don't want to struggle with money, so if I want to not struggle with money...being able to afford top notch health care and all that bull...it's going to require more sitting on my ass at work in front of a computer.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 11:38:50