Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 03:37 am
I'm starting to think I am 90% guy.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 11:37 am
Quote:

Are you fumbling for the concept "liberated"?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 02:41 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Quote:

Are you fumbling for the concept "liberated"?

No.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 03:02 pm
Pass the 10% please.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 03:07 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Pass the 10% please.

I suspect you have your own in there...enjoy it!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 03:25 pm
Wow! that's the nicest rejection I've ever gotten. Thanks.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 06:25 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
There is a very good French film about childhood gender identity issues called Ma vie en rose, "My Life In Pink" that came out in 1997. It's about a seven year old boy, Ludovic, who dreams about being like his Barbie doll-like heroine, Pam, whose show, Le monde de Pam, he watches religiously as he mimics her very feminine movements. He's in love with a schoolmate of his, Jerome, and all hell breaks loose when the two boys are discovered playing husband and wife. He and his family are ostracized from their tight knit little suburban paradise, and eventually find themselves settled into an inferior house in a lower class neighborhood than the orthodox eden they were evicted from. Happily Ludovic hooks up with a tomboy from his new, more tolerant neighborhood who dresses up as a sword wielding Viking barbarian, and they become the best of friends.

InfraBlue, I've been thinking about that movie since the thread started, but couldn't think of the name.

I don't know if it pertains to dlowans boy, but it certainly was interesting.

Has anyone else seen it?

I guess I read a little more into the film, based on some of the reviews I just read.

The boy Jerome that Ludovic wanted to "marry"? Well, I think the feelings there were quite mutual.

I felt sad when the parents separated them.

Ludovic was more than just an effeminate boy. He was a girl, plain and simple. When they made him cut his hair and dress differently....he was just so sad and miserable, and embarrassed to be seen.

At the end, when he discovered his new friend, Chris was actually a girl (when she was forced to change out of play clothes into a stupid pink party dress for her birthday party), I felt she was much more than just a tomboy, she was the yang to his yin.

I speculated what would happen if, later they fell in love. On the surface, accepted by society, a male and female. Each acting out the part within, wearing clothes that didn't match their gender.

Each happy with each other.

hmmmm.....I wonder....are there couples out there like that? I don't mean through surgery, but 2 people who choose someone of the opposite sex physically, but share the same gender "flip" internally.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2007 07:22 pm
Chai wrote:
hmmmm.....I wonder....are there couples out there like that? I don't mean through surgery, but 2 people who choose someone of the opposite sex physically, but share the same gender "flip" internally.

Two of my favourite (and mostly missing from here lately) Able2Knower's. Wiyaka and Sam. Though Wiyaka may have had at least some of the surgery completed by now.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:30:21