Clean but messy or Tidy but dirty? Spin off thread...

Mame

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 11:28 pm
I am a clean person, but for certain lengths of time can have some mess accumulate... like I sew and paint, and while I'm in the mood, my shite is all over the dining room or kitchen... so it's cluttered with my paints or fabrics but it's all clean underneath.

My husband, on the other hand is extremely tidy but you have to blow dust off everything. I have a friend who won't even touch his truck because it's so dirty.

So which are you? Clean and messy? or Tidy and dirty?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 603 • Replies: 13
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 11:29 pm
I bet you can guess which group I belong to
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 11:37 pm
Messy and proud, with underlying tidiness, if you can find it.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 11:39 pm
Well, I did see the pics of your garage, so would say messy, but hesitate to say 'clean', as well as it is a garage and you probably haven't visited it much Smile am I right? You're dirty and messy? lol
0 Replies

Toohey7

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 01:09 am
I have to say when I read your post, I thought I was reading about myself Laughing
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 01:15 am
I like clean sheets on my bed, and a clean kitchen. The lounge is for lounging, and the shed is for work.

I get suspicious if someone's office is spotless. It usually means they are fixated on cleanliness, or not at all busy.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 01:24 am
A tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind.
0 Replies

username

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 01:43 am
um, is messy but dirty a possibility?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 09:23 am
Clean AND Tidy here!

(The cleaning person just left.)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 09:24 am
Left to my own devices, I'm a Tidy-but-Dirty.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 10:11 am
Left to my own devices, I call the cleaners in once a week. :wink:
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 12:18 pm
Orderly but dusty, here.

I draw the line at absolute filth, but a bit of dust is symbolically evocative.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 07:22 pm
I am...... um..... hmmm.

I have papers and beer caps all over my desk most of the time. I have stacks of stuff on top of my clothes dressers. But, I make my bed and fold all my t-shirts. My socks are paired and my finances filed. And I can organize any 4th grade student to an inch of their lives. So, you tell me.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2007 07:38 pm
Clean and tidy in the living room 90% of the time. I like coming home to an orderly home.

Clean and messy in the bedrooms 95% of the time. My socks aren't paired, my underwear is just stuffed into a drawer and I feel I've done my bit if I pull up the sheets and blankets in a semblance of order (and that's only after I've been up a few hours. If Wally's in bed when I leave, I couldn't care less if the beds made all day. I love clean sheets, so the bed gets made formally on wash day.

Life's too short to waste making beds.

I mostly hang up my closhes, but I don't mind ironing, so I run the iron over what I'm going to wear to work anyway...it's like brushing my teeth, just a habit.

Kitchen's a constant battle. I work for clean but sometimes fail.

My bathroom stays pretty clean as far as germs, is tidy 80% of the time. The guest bath I have to check every once in a while. Mostly the people who use it are guy friends of Wallys, and, well, they're guys.

I never look in Wallys bathroom. Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Clean but messy or Tidy but dirty? Spin off thread...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 03:34:13