Hot Tub

Mame

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 04:08 pm
<winces as Montana's stiletto crashes into her binoculars, sending her reeling backwards>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 04:59 pm
<laughs at the sight of Mame getting wacked in the face with the shoe, then goes back to concentrating on being ridden fast, long and hard by Montana.>
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 05:01 pm
<gingerly rubs her quickly blackening eye, mutters to herself and plots some nasty revenge on the two horndogs...>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 05:04 pm
<stares zombie-like, mesmerized by the rhythmic bouncing of Montana's breasts directly over his face.>
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 07:01 pm
Mame wrote:
<winces as Montana's stiletto crashes into her binoculars, sending her reeling backwards>

Hey! Watch it, Mame! You almost landed in my chocolate!

That does it. I'm gonna go find another place to finish these Godivas. I WAS going to wait here in the bushes for Montana and Kicky to finish so I could get back in the hot tub, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 08:10 am
After 12 hours and multiple orgasms, I think I'm in need of a little break. Just a little one, thought.
I will be needing more later, but for now I think I need a shower and some of those Godiva chocolates, that is, if Eva doesn't mind sharing.

I did work up quite an appetite during my adventures with King Cobra Kicky :-D

Mame, I'm so sorry I hit you in the face with my shoe. I was aiming for just the bushes and didn't expect them to go through. I'm not a violent person, but it had been so long since I had a real man, I became a bit heated! You understand, don't you? ;-)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 10:37 am
I understand, Montana, but I'll still be sending you the medical bills Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:01 pm
Godiva chocolates? What Godiva chocolates?

You can have the empty box back, though, if you like. Laughing

<licks fingers, then slides back into hot tub>
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:13 pm
Did anyone change that water today?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 11:48 pm
ACK!!!!!

<jumps out of hot tub and runs for the nearest shower>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hot Tub
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:31:45