Hot Tub

Montana

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 06:57 am
Eva wrote:
Montana wrote:
Chocolate anyone?

Gimme that.

And move over, Garg. You're hogging my jets.

<breaks open a box of Godiva chocolates and backs away>

Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:51 pm
Yeah. You don't wanna get in between me and the chocolate, M.
Not today.

http://www.cadbury.co.nz/carnival/images/ousa.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 01:01 pm
Oh cool, I guess I get to be the rotten egg! YES! I win I win I win!

So move on over girls, I've got to get some hot tub time too...Montana...how are you? May I secretly rub certain parts of my body up against certain parts of your body underneath the water while we hang out together with these other bozos?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 01:16 pm
Hey, who you calling bozo?
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 02:16 pm
Who farted?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2007 03:06 pm
Mame wrote:

Not you, of course. So...can I help you out of that silly-looking 1920's bathing suit, my darling?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 07:55 am
kickycan wrote:
Oh cool, I guess I get to be the rotten egg! YES! I win I win I win!

So move on over girls, I've got to get some hot tub time too...Montana...how are you? May I secretly rub certain parts of my body up against certain parts of your body underneath the water while we hang out together with these other bozos?

Oh yeah baby, get over here!!! Have you heard that it's going on 9 years now since I've had any secret rubs, so do me good, you studly stud :-D

Ok, the rest of you go for a walk!!!

<Tosses the chocolates on a table outside>

This should keep them busy for a while.

Now where were we? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 08:45 am
Dang. And I was just getting comfortable...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2007 04:31 pm
kickycan wrote:
Mame wrote:

Not you, of course. So...can I help you out of that silly-looking 1920's bathing suit, my darling?

Certainly not, dear, but you can hand me my nose plugs.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:37 pm
Huh? Yeah, uh...here...

<throws noseplugs absently into nearby bushes and goes back to secretly massaging Montana's large and wondrous breasts under the bubbles>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 03:48 pm
<sigh>

<moan>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 04:35 pm
<Leans in for a long, deep, wet, kiss>

<rubbing and squeezing passionately>

<takes Montana's hand and guides it down under the bubbles to his own secret place...>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2007 06:33 pm
<leans in to kiss Kicky back and takes hold of his gigantic.......you know ;-)>

<Slowly I begin to work Kicky's giganticness like I never have before and probebly won't again for another 9 years>

Ohmmmmmmmm......................
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 01:48 pm
I hope the filter doesn't clog...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 04:08 pm
I hope Kicky hasn't drowned...
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 04:51 pm
He seemed to have a good grip on those - er - water wings.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 05:45 pm
Yeah, but he's been underwater for 24 hours now.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 11:01 pm
<crawls out from bushes with noseplugs which are now covered in dirt and bug doo-doo... hears moans and squeaks from hot tub... looks over, confirms Montana is indeed naked and with a strange guy with a large... uh, ... and crawls back into bushes wishing she had ear plugs instead>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 09:34 am
Much, much later...

Montana wakes up with the sun beating down on her naked body. She is sprawled out on the deck near the hot tub, arms splayed above her recklessly, legs dangling into the water of the hot tub. The sun feels good. She feels great. Rested and sexually satisfied. There is music playing. Someone is singing along to Triumph's Magic Power. "...She's young now, she's wild now, she wants to be free...she gets the magic power of the music...from me..."

She stretches out her arms, a smile crossing her face as she thinks back on her boff-a-thon with Kicky, and looks up. Kicky approaches, singing along with the music, wearing nothing but a smile. She looks at his dangling member fondly as it flops back and forth between his legs. He is holding out a tray of food; bacon, eggs, sausage, orange juice, and on a silver tray, various delectable pastries and fruits. He sets the tray down next to her and kisses her on the forehead. "Good morning, sleepyhead. Are you hungry? Or would you rather just f--- the sh-- out of each other for another twelve hours or so first?"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 09:56 am
Pushing the tray aside, knowing I needed more, I gently wrapped my arms around Kicky, who is hotter than hot.
I roll Kicky over, so I'm on top this time. "Are you ready for another 12 hour round"?, I whispered in Kicky's ear.

<Throws my shoe towards the bushes where Mame can't seem to keep it down>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hot Tub
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:19:45