Ebay and Importing from China

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 06:52 pm
hey

great site some very helpful people ... i was just wondering from anybody that has gone down the route of importing from china (in bulk) what kind of investment is initally needed to make it profitable enough to make it worth while...i am posting this question in an attempt to expand ebay business which is starting to get on its feet with a couple of hundred sales...i am looking for advice from people who have been in a similar position and see potential to earn a comfortable living...to date i've been more interested in building stars and reputation,now its starting to make money so what should be next step?

thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,456 • Replies: 2
No top replies

chineseexporter

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2007 02:24 am
Re: Ebay and Importing from China
mcambridge wrote:
hey

great site some very helpful people ... i was just wondering from anybody that has gone down the route of importing from china (in bulk) what kind of investment is initally needed to make it profitable enough to make it worth while...i am posting this question in an attempt to expand ebay business which is starting to get on its feet with a couple of hundred sales...i am looking for advice from people who have been in a similar position and see potential to earn a comfortable living...to date i've been more interested in building stars and reputation,now its starting to make money so what should be next step?

thanks

Hi

I am Aicy Chian from China, and I have ever think of seeling things in EBAY usa. But it is a little complicated. First I need a credit card and how to ship it to usa,if i use express for a small value products, its price will up a lot.

So I am thinking of a partner in USA, who buy things from me. then sell them in USA directly.

I am doing crafts, if you have any interest in cooperate with me, pls feel free to contact me.

[email protected](personal email)
[email protected](company email)

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

Aicy
0 Replies

glasglow

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 09:38 am
Re: Ebay and Importing from China
mcambridge wrote:
hey

thanks

Man the best advice I can give, from experience, is when trends shift, what is selling stops selling and you are looking for the next product, not to jump on the next hyped thing until you are sure. For ebay sales I would keep the shipments often and not too large in case that last shipment was the last to be sold of the product. Then you won't be stuck with too much overhead. And save for the next bull product.. Unless you have something great to bring it off ebay and into realworld marketing you will need something else soon. Try to identify it as things shift now when you are doing good, a little R&D, trials etc while everything is going well so when the transitions are smooth.
0 Replies