THERE USED TO BE . . .

Noddy24

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 06:19 am
Perhaps I'm financially naive, but isn't it possible that Craven has A2K incorporated and is running several money-making schemes under one umbrella?

I'm far more worried about the Downtrodden Dancing Girls kenneled in the back room, in a state of High Ennui, forced to winnow and burnish the few needles found in the Haystacks of Speculation
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 06:41 am
Quote:
Their diplomacy can affect some good things, like the truce in Rwanda. They had a lot of connections with the South African [apartheid] regime, where they were generally a moderate, even a progressive force. But it's kinda hard to name a nasty regime around the world that doesn't have really well-documented connections to them. Franco was a hold-out. So they started winning over a bunch of ministers in the Franco regime and then they went to Franco and said this is a good group, we can do business with them.

http://www.alternet.org/story/16167/?page=5
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 10:12 am
dadpad, what's your problem?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2007 12:53 pm
What never ceases to amaze me is how willing wingnuts are to rush out into public to loudly proclaim: "I'm a wingnut, it's hopeless, i can't change, and i don't want to ! ! !"
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:34 am
CalamityJane wrote:
That's nonsense! No one is exploited, if anything, more donations would
be made if people knew of the additional cause.

To clarify...

This will be my last post by the way. I will not support cult boy!!!

Since you all like to argue points here, think, and post about this.

I believe that all Family Cult Members should be added to the pedophile, and rape list worldwide. Those still in, and those that say they are X Family members.

Our world society has closet pedophiles, active pedophiles, and the worse pedophile of all is the one under the cloak of respectability. We don't need any more pedophiles or rapist.

Very few are sincere in the group the XFamily, or positive, and hopefully they will find their way in society. Hopefully they won't stray to the nasty things they learned, and did when in the cult.

CJ, you don't really know where the money is going do you? Look around where you live, I'm sure there is a needy child or family you can help in some way. Forget charities, and help on a one to one basis, you should all try it.

Charities collect money every day for poor families of the world, and the problem is still there, and getting worse every day.

You may say, "but the innocent will pay with the guilty". That is the way life actually is.

The world is a den of Murderous Thief's, Liars, Pedophiles, Rapists, and it's getting worse everyday!

And people like cult boy, and his people are one of the many ugly festering scabs on the face of the world.

Many that come here to debate, and posts with your fancy educated talk about many of the above mentioned; only try to intellectually justify the terrible things that are happening in the world. You are not helping the world at all but, saying that if you intellectualize something long enough it makes it alright or part of man. Well they will never be alright!

A world-society that does not protect it's women, and children is a doomed world.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 12:46 am
I hope you get help for whatever dreadful emotional/psychological trauma causes your behaviour and obsessions.

I also hope you learn that projection is one of the least healing ways of dealing with pain.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 10:33 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:

I believe that all Family Cult Members should be added to the pedophile, and rape list worldwide. Those still in, and those that say they are X Family members.

I don't think there's a worldwide "rape list" but I certainly don't want to be on it.

Quote:
Our world society has closet pedophiles, active pedophiles, and the worse pedophile of all is the one under the cloak of respectability. We don't need any more pedophiles or rapist.

AngeliqueEast your implication is distinctly unfair. Just because you find out that I help out a website that is exposing pedophiles you are implying that I, myself am a pedophile.

That's quite uncalled for. I donate my time and money to that project because I disagree quite strongly with pedophilia.

Quote:

Very few are sincere in the group the XFamily, or positive, and hopefully they will find their way in society. Hopefully they won't stray to the nasty things they learned, and did when in the cult.

There is no "group" xfamily. there is merely a website named xfamily.org and there are a handful of editors who contribute their time documenting information on the cult that goes by the name of The Family International. Nor are all the individuals contributing their time to this site former members of this cult.

AngeliqueEast you don't know a thing about me, or anyone else you are talking about and it's not right for you to level such accusations out of thin air.

Quote:
CJ, you don't really know where the money is going do you?

The world is a den of Murderous Thief's, Liars, Pedophiles, Rapists, and it's getting worse everyday!

And people like cult boy, and his people are one of the many ugly festering scabs on the face of the world.

AngeliqueEast what money trail are you seeking to expose? If you are talking about the donations on xfamily.org they go to the hosting company and this is all documented very publicly here.

And I'm not sure why you are putting me in the lot with the "Murderous Thief's, Liars, Pedophiles, Rapists" and "festering scabs" of the world just because I try to help document information about such ilk.

The donations to xfamily.org come from myself and about 5 other people. We donate our time and money to rent a server that can hold all the documents that you are reading in order to expose the abuses of this cult. Able2Know.com has little do do with it except for the fact that I own both sites and used to run a hosting company called Able2Know.net that hosted xfamily.org for free. I use my web development company to help the xfamily.org site that's all. I don't deserve the insinuations you are casting my way.

I participate in the xfamily.org project because the abuse I am documenting angers me. It is abuse that many of my peers endured and it's wrong for you to so fecklessly insinuate that I myself am one of the abusers just because I am writing about them online. The editors of xfamily.org put in a lot of work and have exposed name-changes, identities and photos of abusers hiding around the globe and we sure as hell don't deserve to be accused of being abusers ourselves for our efforts.

Look AngeliqueEast, whatever your reasons for this misdirected indignation I hope you find your own peace. I have nothing to do with the abuse you are angry about, I am just trying to help bring accountability to the abusers.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 01:50 pm
What I don't understand is this misconception of a2k supporting a cult.
If AngeliqueEast or dadpad had taken the time to actually read the site,
they both would have come to the conclusion that CdK is working with resp.
helping ex-members of "The Family".

Again AngeliqueEast, this site (xfamily.org) is not pro-family it is set up
to expose cult members and to help the ones who have escaped.

Don't worry, my own charity work is extensive and hands on.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 02:47 am
CalamityJane wrote:

I jumped to an undeserved conclusion.

After further research I am clearer in my mind about what, in reality is what. or at least what appears to be what.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 03:02 am
dadpad wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:

I jumped to an undeserved conclusion.

After further research I am clearer in my mind about what, in reality is what. or at least what appears to be what.

If you have any doubt that Craven has spoken the absolute truth with regard to these matters, it is a testimony to the lasting harm that outrageous lies used in the service of baseless malice can do.

(That's not in any way a criticism of you, Dadpad.)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 05:00 am
AE appeared perfectly happy with this site and those involved, until her pet poetry thread began receiving unwanted, unflattering, critiques. She posted an angry retort or two and then left us for. It must have festered all that time she was gone, since she came back and has been this vengeful troll ever since.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 06:07 am
edgarblythe wrote:
AE appeared perfectly happy with this site and those involved, until her pet poetry thread began receiving unwanted, unflattering, critiques. She posted an angry retort or two and then left us for. It must have festered all that time she was gone, since she came back and has been this vengeful troll ever since.

I will gladly be a troll than a want to be cult leader. What are you Edgarbly a follower?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNfGdHUJEO4
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 07:21 am
In an effort to restore tranquility to the threads, may I say that:

Quote:
dlowan

Sounds like you are from Stralia and he is a Jumbuck short of a billabong.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 07:35 am
Tryagain wrote:

Quote:
dlowan

Billabongs are not comprised of jumbucks, therefore any jumbuck is an ADDITION to a billabong (albeit very likely an unwilling one), rather than something whose absence from it implies any lack of completeness.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:33 am
Tryagain wrote:

Might I remind all and sundry there is no L in Straya
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 09:55 am
Strewth Sheila , don't spit the dummy, this is a new bewdy lingo bizzo.

Whine cher comoveren avtee? Sleece tiger do. :wink:

DP, bob's your uncle; she'll be apples mate. Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:46 am
Some men have a gift for languages.

Others acquire their vocabulary from word games.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:16:16