THERE USED TO BE . . .

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 02:03 pm
There used to be a member list, but i no longer see a link to it. If there no longer is a member list which i can access, can anyone suggest to me a way to find a registered member by the screen name?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,005 • Replies: 36
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:18 pm
One thing you can do is a search -- leave the "keyword" field blank, and put the member's screen name in the "author" field. Select "display results as posts."

You should get a list of all of that members' posts, most recent first.

That may not be what you mean by "find," though.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:23 pm
Yeah, that's what i meant, and i had tried the method which you suggest, but with no luck. I have since, however, found out that the rather strange member who was using a particular name was not referring to a member's screen name, but was applying an incredibly insulting name to one of the members--it just took me a while for the nickel to drop. I don't intend to discuss it publicly, though (not exactly--the guilty thread continues), so if anyone can and wants to delete this thread, they are welcome to do so.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:25 pm
Ah, this was about Cult Boy?

I just finished reading that.

Whew...!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:26 pm
What a revoltin' development, eh?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2007 03:28 pm
Possolutely absitively.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 09:35 pm
Setanta wrote:
Yeah, that's what i meant, and i had tried the method which you suggest, but with no luck. I have since, however, found out that the rather strange member who was using a particular name was not referring to a member's screen name, but was applying an incredibly insulting name to one of the members--it just took me a while for the nickel to drop. I don't intend to discuss it publicly, though (not exactly--the guilty thread continues), so if anyone can and wants to delete this thread, they are welcome to do so.
Oh, so you are human afterall. Who cares if you were insulted if the post wasn't directed at you anyway. She does have a point however and if you can't see that, then you aren't as smart as you pretend to be.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:05 pm
I think what AE might referring to is this:

Quote:
The financial cost of maintaining xFamily.org online comes from Able2Know.org's revenue. Able2Know.net donates server space and support in order for this project to remain online.

Additional funds have been donated in order for us to host more information and multimedia. If you would like to help with a donation click here.

http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/XFamily_-_Children_of_God:About
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:11 pm
The point being, in terms of A2k's creator apparently, (according to AE's rantings as far as I am able to decode them) exploiting A2k members................??????
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:15 pm
That's nonsense! No one is exploited, if anything, more donations would
be made if people knew of the additional cause.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:22 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
That's nonsense! No one is exploited, if anything, more donations would
be made if people knew of the additional cause.

Thank you.

I absolutely agree.

This is not how AE appears to be seeing things, however, in her nasty ramblings.

I am glad that I have clarified your views for myself.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:33 pm
Wow.
Thanks for link, CJ.

Now, knowing that, and rereading AE's comments, I'm shocked.

That is all just so wrong...in so many ways.

I'm speechless

And I don't see what one has to do with the other.
Whatever... crazy talk.
and what does it matter?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:36 pm
CalamityJane wrote:

Quote:
The financial cost of maintaining xFamily.org online comes from Able2Know.org's revenue. Able2Know.net donates server space and support in order for this project to remain online.

Additional funds have been donated in order for us to host more information and multimedia. If you would like to help with a donation click here.

Could be she was referring to that. I already knew about that though. I think she was also referring to something else. But, since I am such an idiot what do I know. If I can see it, why can't you!!!! (not literally you btw)
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:41 pm
Did I say "Whatever"?

Whatever.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:44 pm
Well TTH, all she (AE) did, was spreading innuendos around.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 10:56 pm
TTH wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:

Quote:

Could be she was referring to that. I already knew about that though. I think she was also referring to something else. But, since I am such an idiot what do I know. If I can see it, why can't you!!!! (not literally you btw)

Prithee, tell us what horrors you have noticed that we poor fools, who have only known the person who created A2k for years, have failed to comprehend.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 11:44 pm
Who said anything about horrors or fools Confused
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 02:25 am
TTH wrote:
Who said anything about horrors or fools Confused

Oh please don't tempt me like that!

You know not what you do.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 02:36 am
I'm not fond of horrors but I feel pretty comfortable with fools... Cool
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2007 06:01 am
Quote:
Coe said the group's mission is to create a worldwide "family of friends" by spreading the words of Jesus to those in power.

Bye!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THERE USED TO BE . . .
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 08:39:16