Ladies: Beware of Tuk Tuk Drivers in Phuket, Thailand

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 11:24 am
http://www.geocities.com/baja/dunes/4949/Thai_TukTuk.jpg

For three weeks while in Phuket, tuk tuk drivers were bugging me asking if I needed a ride. They were unbelievably relentless and seemed to be begging me. I found out on my last day there that they weren't interested in giving me a ride but taking me for one!

The Thai men in general seemed particularly fascinated by tall American bathing beauties (LOL)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/melissa90299/patongbeach.jpg
Seems like they knew only two phrases in English, "I love you, Madam" and "Oh!!!! Madam, Beautiful Madam." While gratifying to my ego the first few days, it almost became annoying...well, not quite...

The Thai women were equally fascinated but the Lesbian culture of Thailand will be the topic of another thread but I digress...

So after three weeks there, I felt pretty comfortable with the Thai people and felt almost like a native, I also saved myself a considerable amount of money by learning the bus system (20 baht instead of 400 baht, Patong to Phuket) and I also had my own private driver I had arranged for if I needed taxi service.

On my last day there, I was waiting for the bus to Patong which was late and it was getting towards noon and becoming rather steamy. (I found July Thai mornings and evenings comfortable) So another one of these Tuk Tuk drivers pulls up and asks me if I needed a ride...

To be continued...

Sglass

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:05 pm
Roxxxxxxxxxxanne

How much did the Tuk Tuk drivers want to tuk it to you

How much is a baht workth
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 06:33 pm
Well, I am looking forward to your Thai stories, Roxxxanne, sounds
interesting.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:07 pm
We are waiting with bated breath girlfriend. More Tuk

Tuk stories.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 06:34 pm
So the driver pulls over and he is young and kinda cute but I explain to him that I was waiting for the bus, he said he would drive me to the beach for free...stupidly, I accepted but generally I am very adventurous and not afraid of anyone.

I get in and we exchange pleasantries, then he asks me if I would like to get together and I think he was even talking about having an orgy!

I was kind of amazed but just laughed at him. About a third of the way there, he reaches over and grabs my nipple under my bikini top. (I was wearing a bikini top and a white gauze skirt) I pushed his hand away but just laughed it off but that must have encouraged him as he then put his hand under my skirt and then under my panties, he almost had his finger up my tuk-tuk before I could push him away.

I quickly considered my options and jumping out didn't seem to be the wise thing to do was to play along with him.I told him to concentrate in his driving and we could continue this back at my motel later, so we agreed to meet where he left me off at 4pm. Of course, I didn't meet him.

I had previously spent a day with some Lesbian Thai women the Sunday before and found they didn't have any boundaries as far as touching goes either, I should have known the men wouldn't either.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 06:42 pm
Sglass wrote:
Roxxxxxxxxxxanne

How much did the Tuk Tuk drivers want to tuk it to you

How much is a baht workth

1 us dollar = 33 baht when I was there but you could get a decent lunch at the local places for 30 baht and my huge hotel room was only 800 baht.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2008 07:54 am
One night near Patong beach a girl ran up to me, threw her arms around me, kissed me on the cheek, and in a dark brown voice said "You come with me". I told him no!
That picture doesn't look like a Phuket tuk tuk. That's the style of Bangkok and Chiang Mai. One obvious question I would ask is, why did you get in the front with him?
Wilso

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2008 07:59 am
A Phuket tuk tuk.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/Wilso38/Resized/Friends349.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 10:03 pm
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

One obvious question I would ask is, why did you get in the front with him?

Remember, this is Roxxxanne. Wink
0 Replies