0
   

Question about Sex in Japan

 
 
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:19 pm
Are the Japanese as sexually-repressed as Americans think they are?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,435 • Replies: 20
No top replies

 
fishin
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:24 pm
Which Americans think they are sexually repressed?? I don't know of any.
0 Replies
 
mismi
 
  1  
Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 06:26 pm
I thought it was just the opposite....certainly not repressed!
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:32 pm
mismi40 wrote:
I thought it was just the opposite....certainly not repressed!


They condone things like public masturbation, bukkake and vending machines with girl's panties in them in Japan-isn't that a form of repression?
0 Replies
 
fishin
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:36 pm
Since when does allowing things = repression? I think you have things backwards there.
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:36 pm
Warning, christian robotic posting here..., though unusual even in those terms.
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:38 pm
Just look up all this guy's posts.
0 Replies
 
fishin
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:42 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Just look up all this guy's posts.


Do I really look that crazy to you?? Razz
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:43 pm
No, sweet, not you...
0 Replies
 
Wilso
 
  1  
Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2007 09:43 pm
Japan must be one of the least sexually repressed countries.
0 Replies
 
Noddy24
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 01:46 pm
Could there be confusion here between "expression" and "repression"?
0 Replies
 
mismi
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2007 01:50 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:
mismi40 wrote:
I thought it was just the opposite....certainly not repressed!


They condone things like public masturbation, bukkake and vending machines with girl's panties in them in Japan-isn't that a form of repression?


If that's true - I'd say they are definitely pretty sexually expressive definitely not repressive. Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:00 pm
mismi40 wrote:
JGoldman10 wrote:
mismi40 wrote:
I thought it was just the opposite....certainly not repressed!


They condone things like public masturbation, bukkake and vending machines with girl's panties in them in Japan-isn't that a form of repression?


If that's true - I'd say they are definitely pretty sexually expressive definitely not repressive. Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked


Why aren't there more restrains over there?
0 Replies
 
CalamityJane
 
  1  
Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:05 pm
Perhaps they're not as prude as Americans - could that be it?
0 Replies
 
CalamityJane
 
  1  
Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 02:10 pm
mismi40 wrote:
Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked


Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser.

Urban Dictionary Laughing
0 Replies
 
Wilso
 
  1  
Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2007 08:31 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
mismi40 wrote:
Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked


Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser.

Urban Dictionary Laughing


Bukkake came about because all legal pornography in Japan is censored. Producers/directors were looking for a way to make their movies more visually stimulating, and that's what they came up with.
0 Replies
 
Noddy24
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 07:41 am
Quote:
Why aren't there more restrains over there?


Why should there be?
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:14 pm
Wilso wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
mismi40 wrote:
Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked


Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser.

Urban Dictionary Laughing


Bukkake came about because all legal pornography in Japan is censored. Producers/directors were looking for a way to make their movies more visually stimulating, and that's what they came up with.


Do they do anything like that in the US?
0 Replies
 
JGoldman10
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2007 10:19 pm
Wilso wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
mismi40 wrote:
Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked


Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser.

Urban Dictionary Laughing


Bukkake came about because all legal pornography in Japan is censored. Producers/directors were looking for a way to make their movies more visually stimulating, and that's what they came up with.


Why is there hentai?
0 Replies
 
Wilso
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 09:19 pm
JGoldman10 wrote:
Wilso wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
mismi40 wrote:
Looked up Bukkake - wish I hadn't now. More than I wanted to know. Shocked


Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser.

Urban Dictionary Laughing



Bukkake came about because all legal pornography in Japan is censored. Producers/directors were looking for a way to make their movies more visually stimulating, and that's what they came up with.


Do they do anything like that in the US?



Considered a google search?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Question about Sex in Japan
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/16/2021 at 09:56:49