Yukio Mishima

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 08:38 pm
Do any of you happen to know where I can find a book on Yukio Mishima. I've looked in all the local book stores and I can't find anything. And No I can not purchase anything from the internet it's a company policy!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 889 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 09:20 pm
I think I've read that abebooks.com will give you a list of what small book stores carry which books...

maybe someone else here can confirm that - you find it by the internet but can buy it in the regular way.
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 09:22 pm
Spank YOu!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2003 09:25 pm
Good advice. You might go to Amazon first and do some researching so you know what to look for... then abebooks. As I recall, he was an interesting fella.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 05:39 pm
Yukio Mishima
Ask the Reference Dept of your local public library for titles, and then check the yellow pages for book stores near you. The combination should produce what you want, if it exists.

Just curious - but can't you purchase anything on the Internet via your own computer and for your own personal use? It sounds sort of odd, unless you work for Bill Gates or something... Confused
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 04:38 pm
Two biographies that are quite interesting are:
Stokes, Henry Scott, The Life and Death of Yukio Mishima
and
Nathan, John, Mishima: A Biography
0 Replies

dragonfly13184

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 08:22 pm
go to a bookstore and ask them to order the book for you
0 Replies