Finders Keepers - have you ever found anything valuable?

Eva

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2007 03:05 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
The big surprise, 2packs, for anyone who has spent any time in Tulsa (similar to time spent in prison, but with beer and bar-b-q available)...

I know it's standard practice for anyone who has left Tulsa for a larger city to run the place down (ho hum). But honestly, Joe, I expected better from you. You spent many of the best years of your life here. For that little pretentious wisecrack, you will stay after class today and write me 500 words on "Places and Faces in Tulsa I've Loved." Sit yourself down in that chair (yes, that one right there) and start writing. Now. Here's a pencil and paper. No, you may not get a drink of water first.

Joe also wrote:
...is that anyone actually married someone that they met at Willie's....

No kidding. Well, see, it was like this. The first time, I married someone I met at college...a brilliant, attractive physics graduate student who took me to church with him. It was a disaster. So the second time, I figured I'd do it the wrong way and, sure enough, it turned out right. Sometimes you hafta break the rules.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2007 04:54 am
I missed the above assignment, can I have until Sunday?

Today, a couple of minutes ago really, I cleaned out my wallet. I decided I didn't need to keep Mitch Cynamon's card anymore nor the one from Mongoloid Studios.

I found, crushed up at the bottom of the left hand side, what I thought was going to be real money, like a couple of forgotten Twenties, I made plans for breakfast as I uncrushed them.

It was three Ones.

Joe(I am on my way to Starbucks!!)Nation
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:26:55