The poor girl! And do you think this is true?

Gargamel

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 01:58 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
South Africa education depending on them and us helping when called upon will never have the effect of education when we are then helping us citizens because of south African and their education system.

That's a possibility.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:00 pm
<Gustav smokes his pipe and ponders what his fellow professor, gargamel, has just said. The two sit in their leather wing chairs in the university library and continue their deep conversation>
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:07 pm
Would the gentlemen care for an after dinner brandy?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/73/48/23444873.jpg
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:17 pm
Gargamel wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
South Africa education depending on them and us helping when called upon will never have the effect of education when we are then helping us citizens because of south African and their education system.

That's a possibility.

But, have you considered the Iraq and our educational needs to help their South Africa? I think not.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:20 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Dag, did you know that George Bush, up until three weeks before the Irag invasion, did not know there were Kurds, Shiites, and Sunnis? He was under the assumption that they were all "one people" and was quite surprised at a briefing when he was told otherwise.

I'm sure they did it on purpose! They probably were one people just until then. It's likely part of the liberal and zionist conspiracy. And the terrorists had their fingers in it, too.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:26 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

That's a possibility.

But, have you considered the Iraq and our educational needs to help their South Africa? I think not.

You mean the Marxist approach? <snorts derisively>

Poppycock!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:46 pm
happycat wrote:
H2O_Man - Laughing

Mame - Yes, there are plenty of stupid men out there, but they usually don't end up with rich spouses. Hopefully, most women wouldn't waste too much time or effort on a stupid man.... even if he was gorgeous.

What does "rich" have to do with anything? Is this just sour grapes?

Gus, Gargamel - I am completely understanding your points.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:23 pm
Mame wrote:

What does "rich" have to do with anything? Is this just sour grapes?

Sour grapes? I don't know to what you are alluding....but I'm sure sour grapes had nothing to do with me including the word "rich."
It has more to do with those rich guys that replace the first wife with a younger trophy wife....which is usually a dumb blonde that has difficulty holding an intellegent conversation.
Or, finding the U.S. on a world map.

However, since I have no personal experience to cite, I am just going by what I've seen and heard....and I've seen and heard a lot.

I also threw in a handfull of sarcasm, even though I have noticed that you don't appreciate that mame.
Sorry. Smile
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:29 pm
Happycat, you sound rather critical and cynical about a beautiful but not too intelligent woman obtaining a rich man based on her looks.

Would it suit you better if she got a poor one based on her looks, instead?

That's the sour grapes I'm alluding to.

You really picked on this young girl. What difference does it make to your life if she really is stupid but landed a rich guy?

You seem to be in rather a bad mood lately.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:49 pm
The thread included a link of young woman making a fool of herself. Obviously, I was not the only person to make fun of her since the video ended up on YouTube.
She redeemed herself on the Today Show. Fine, good and wonderful.

You're nitpicking at things I say....as you have done in the past.

No, I'm not in a bad mood.
But thanks for your concern.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 04:10 pm
Me nitpicking at you? Sorry, you must have me confused with someone else.
0 Replies

ksanfo

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 05:36 pm
wowe She dum,
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:13 pm
I would like a face to face discussion with this girl about Whirled Peas.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:14 pm
Why not get down to brass tacks and discuss the Fleck 5600?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:17 pm
I love a woman that lifts the seat when she's done.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:29 pm
Good for you, but about your sig line... I'm asking ... Smile
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:29 pm
If you know any stupid rich men, I'll arm wrestle ya for 'em, Mame.

Winner take all.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:31 pm
Mame wrote:
Good for you, but about your sig line... I'm asking ... Smile

Oops! Could you repeat the question?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:32 pm
You're on, but I'll have you know I'm the undisputed Queen of the Arm Wrestling at our house parties Very Happy You may wind up just the stupid ones Smile
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 06:35 pm
Ha! Some of the sales guys I used to work with used to harrass me. One day I said I'd arm wrestle them for the next "up."

This one guy from Africa that was constantly boasting was my first take down. The other salesmen backed off. He hasn't lived it down to this day.

You've been warned!!!!

(Oh, wait. We don't even KNOW any dumb rich guys, do we?)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 09:42:25