Attention: Handsome Men!

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 01:32 pm
Men, if you start out handsome, and you're still handsome in your 40's and 50's PLEASE don't get cosmetic surgery!

I just saw Robert Goulet in a commercial for some nut company. I don't even remember the name of the nuts because I couldn't take my eyes off Goulet....and not for a good reason.
He looks like something from a horror movie.
I remember Robert Goulet as a handsome man...why did he have to go f*** up his face?
The same with Burt Reynolds. Whenever I see him now, and think back to Bandit, it just makes me want to cry.

Thank you Sam Elliott, for not changing anything. I love every wrinkle, smile line and gray hair.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,408 • Replies: 54
No top replies

eoe

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:20 pm
I saw a shot of Calvin Klein the other day. His eyes are so round now, he looks like a babydoll. Laughing
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:29 pm
So if you don't start out handsome it's a-ok? Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:33 pm
I sorta look like Groucho Marx.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:39 pm
eoe wrote:
I saw a shot of Calvin Klein the other day. His eyes are so round now, he looks like a babydoll. Laughing

Well, it ain't helping!

http://www.nba.com/media/knicks/celebs_040422_calvin.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:43 pm
Izzat Lyle Lovetts long lost brother?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:49 pm
Hehe, could be, but alas it is Calvin Klein, in his perpetual race against
age.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:56 pm
that's mean CJ! Here's a shot worthy of all the cash he's spent...

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5834/calvinul8.png
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:57 pm
It seems like, you've got the airbrushed version, eoe. Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
What i think we have here is a great example of before and after because if this was retouched, I'd be mad as hell at them for leaving in my liver spots and crinkly chin.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 04:00 pm
I wish I could see those airbrushed shots of Sarcozy's gut when he took off his shirt at Bush's place
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 04:35 pm
That looks nothing like Calvin Klein! Shocked

I can't think of any male celebrities that have gone under the knife and come out looking better than before....or for that matter, what they looked like at 30 (which is what they're really after.)
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 06:27 pm
Just read a piece a few days ago about Kenny Rogers and his latest surgery, he wasn't happy with it...he did look quite odd.

And yeah thank God for Sam elliot for making us "rough and worn" looking guys fit into the scheme of things.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 09:15 pm
I can't think of any females that improved things, either.

Anybody catch the Family Jewels episodes where Gene and Shannon got facelifts?

He ended up looking exactly the same... She just ended up looking stiff.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 09:16 pm
Then again, if someone had good plastic surgery, would we know?
0 Replies

MsT26

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 10:45 pm
How about Tom Jones? Now he looks really awful! I loved him the way he was, don't they get it?

Most of the stars who have had plastic surgery, turn out just like that ... plastic! Their face doesn't change when they smile, frown, or cry. I can't imagine what they look like without makeup!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:00 pm
eoe wrote:
that's mean CJ! Here's a shot worthy of all the cash he's spent...

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5834/calvinul8.png

Hmm, no idea what CK looked like before, but this one's rather handsome. I suppose some surgeries work out better than others. Don't like'em generally, but if someone wants it, why not.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:43 pm
At best, cosmetic surgery can enable a man to look like he's wearing a better looking MASK. Consider Robert Redford.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:50 pm
i suppose so... however, i don't care much one way or another. i'm so out of sync with who's who among celebrities that i'd probably not notice any cosmetic surgery in the first place. maybe if it was, say Dick Cheney or so.
0 Replies

skilos

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 11:53 pm
Cosmetic surgery is stupid. You can't beat age no matter how hard you try, because sooner or later its going to catch you.

Surgery should only be used in dire circumstances, such as accidents where a person is left disfigured or something.

Just look at Mickey Rourke... Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Attention: Handsome Men!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:43:47