10 Reasons You Aren't Rich

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:18 pm
dyslexia wrote:
I know 1 reason I am rich; I share my life with the lady Diane. (and the bills are paid)

I guess my wife and I are also rich - according to dys; we pay our bills monthly. We're not really "rich," but comfortable.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:19 pm
(there's rich, and then there's poopity-head rich)
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 02:36 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
(there's rich, and then there's poopity-head rich)

Yes, like those reality shows with Victoria Beckham and her move to the US. The shallowest of the shallow.
That's poopity-head rich.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 05:33 pm
Coolwhip wrote:
Chai wrote:

For someone like, lets say Cool Whip who just got their first job, even if it's only $12 bucks an hour...

I've heard that it's somewhat of an initiation to be the target of trash talking here on a2k... any truth to this rumor? Smile

Trash talk?

What do you mean? I'm not trash talking you. In fact I picked you out as a perfect example of someone who is in a prime position to really make a positive impact on their future.

If you're talking about the amount of money you expect to make on your first job, I have no idea what your skills are, or what you would expect. I picked that number out of my butt because it seems somewhat reasonable to expect someone to make that much.

Certainly my suggestions were not outlandish.
0 Replies

Coolwhip

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 02:49 am
Merely joking, okay? Not to be taken seriously.
0 Replies