Interpreting Fortune Cookies

Linkat

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 01:24 pm
Have you ever received a fortune from a fortune cookie that was difficult to understand or simply odd? I have found that more and more of these fortunes are getting more peculiar.

Maybe you can help me with my most recent - "Lucky you. Get out your party clothes. The clean ones."

What the heck do you think they mean by this? At least lucky is in the fortune (or maybe it is sarcastic). Please help and feel free to add your oddball fortunes below.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,761 • Replies: 8
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 01:36 pm
You're lucky that you have clean party clothes, of course.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 01:38 pm
http://catandgirl.com/archive/cg0498fortune.gif
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 01:49 pm
You don't really think that there are wise Chinese sitting around writing thoughtful expressions on tiny pieces of paper do you?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 01:55 pm
happycat wrote:
You don't really think that there are wise Chinese sitting around writing thoughtful expressions on tiny pieces of paper do you?

No I thought there were little Chinese fairies that magically inserted these fortunes inside the cookies.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 01:56 pm
Linkat wrote:
happycat wrote:

No I thought there were little Chinese fairies that magically inserted these fortunes inside the cookies.

Oh. Well then.
Okay.
Maybe you're right.
Cool
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 02:11 pm
Saw one a couple of weeks ago that was actually kinda cool. It said:
"Ignore previous cookie".
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 03:39 pm
Confucius say: Sister in law who sit on brother in law's lap make it hard for the sister.

ummmm......yeah.
0 Replies

VibrantSplash

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 09:47 am
@Linkat,
Mine says "Boats and water will feed your soul in the coming years." What the heck does that mean?!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Interpreting Fortune Cookies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:46:22