too subtle....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 11:42 am
((((((((Slappy)))))))
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 07:42 pm
ok, really, here's an example of someone I'd really like to punch in the face...

Below is just a short clip from NPR story I was listening to on the way home. It was about Muslims and how they are treated in different communities.

I wasn't irritated by this because I'm all political or whatever, it was because of the way this douche bag just says ****, and when asked for specifics, shows what an idiot he is.

Others were a bit more suspicious.

"I wouldn't say that it's the Muslims who are the terrorists," said nearby resident Johnny Wilson. "But they do some things that cause some concerns for me."

"Such as?" A 10-second pause ensued while he considered the question.

"You know, off the top of my tongue I can't name any," he said, laughing, "but they do some things that cause some concerns."

That "10 second pause while he considered the question"? That's way too kind.
The interviewer chick asks "such as"? and the silence was so long and uncomfortable I thought for a second I had lost the radio station signal....Then, the way he said the "off the top of my tongue" comment you could tell he never expected anyone to ask for specifics (what the hell is off the top of my tongue anyway. He was either so stupid or taken by surprise he couldn't even get his cliches right).

Duhhhh, well, I can't really think of anything they really do, but, uhhhh I know they do stuff that concerns me.

Pow, right in the kisser.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 11:15 pm
Need another fist, Chai? What an idiot!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 03:47 am
lets not forget "im a police officer so i can do 70 in a 35 mph zone and then make a right turn in the left turn lane at a busy stoplight without regard for anyone else" guy.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 02:28 pm
There's this guy that writes an article every Sunday in the Wall Street Journal section of the paper they call something like "Love and Money". He would use up my 3 punches by the end of January. I swear, I read him every week just so I can say "You moron"

Especially when he's writing about his kid and how he's trying to teach him the value of money. His kid sounds like some selfish spoiled brat that walks around whining about every f*cking thing.

Like last week…the guy was looking for something, and the kid (who's like 10 or something) says "If I help you and find it, will you give me a cell phone"? He and the mother had already discussed with the kid in the past they weren't getting him a phone.

The guy says "Sure"….well guess who finds the phone? Now he has to explain to the kid about agreements and promises and pissing off the wife and joking and all this crap.

First off, if the kid had said that to me, I would've said "Look, if you can't help someone look for something out of the goodness of your heart I'm doing a worse job of raising you than I thought. I'm not giving you a damn cell phone for moving a sofa cushion. Now go out and get a job."

The kid had also been b!tching about getting a ipod. So when the wife's birthday rolls around, sonny boy gets this great idea "Hey, I wanna get mom an ipod"!

"Uh, son, your mother doesn't want an ipod, she thinks they're stupid"

"Well, then I can use it"

Doesn't that kid sound adorable?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:06 pm
he probably hid whatever the dad was looking for in the first place. i'll throw in my three punches for this one. when can you be there?
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 03:06 pm
Chai wrote:
Doesn't that kid sound adorable?

What a very well-raised child! Just charming.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:01 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
What about these free hug douchebags? Nobody else see them in their cities?

I've read about them, even looked up the video. None here, but I think they're cute.

Hell, if I'd had the guts, I woulda done it too. So there.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:50 am
I have the guts. And something else they don't have: friends.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 04:18 pm
I have friends, and I'd still want to do it. <shrugs>
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:21 pm
How about a free punch in the face for 'feigning Vick isn't a piece of sh!t-guy'?... with a bonus knee to the groin if you use the word "culture".
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 07:59 pm
I'm in Bill!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:56 am
Am I limited to only one punch in the face?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:23:47