FREE PUNCH TO THE FACE

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:41 am
Yesterday as I was walking through the world's first public, open-air insane asylum(Harvard Square, Cambridge), I saw something that made me stop in my tracks. Not the fat tattooed lesbians with purple hair, nor the automobile parked T-bone style in the middle of the street in front of the news stand, but a few signs.

"FREE HUGS."

Held by 3 or 4 unnatractive people standing in front of the entrance to the train stop.

It really didn't suprise me, since the city is filled with attention seeking hippies who have nothing better to do than walk around handing out pamphlets, spreading the stench of patchouli, and gathering with their friends in public places just to piss everybody off.

Also not surprising, was I did not see anyone take them up on their generous offer.

I googled it up, and there's a whole "Free hugs" movement sparked by one lonely dork. Quite the inspirational story. He was lonely and wanted hugs. Good for him.

They should institute a "three punch a year" law, where it's perfectly legal to punch 3 people in public for douchebaggery. Next to "I stare at your girlfriend like she's an exhibit at the zoo" guy, "I walk in front of cars with no regard pedestrian" guy, I think I know who else would be on my list.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,327 • Replies: 33
No top replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:57 am
How about the "I don't want anyone to breathe on my expensive car, so I have to take up two parking spaces" guy?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:23 pm
My vote goes to the guy who stops you asking :"What stops you from supporting a poor child in a third world country today?" I guess he is trying to raise money for a good cause...but jeezus. I ain't gonna support public guilt trips.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:34 pm
What about "I can't stay in my lane or maintain consistent speed while I babble on my cell phone" guy?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 12:43 pm
i wanna punch the " i'm in such a hurry i gotta pass you and when i do, oops, better slam on the brakes, this is where i'm turning" person

or the " listen to my car stereo from six blocks away" dude
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:32 pm
I sometimes stand on the street corner displaying a sign which reads FREE PITCHFORK TINES DRIVEN INTO YOUR GUT.

No takers so far, but earlier today this fat kid had this look on his face that conveyed serious contemplation.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:35 pm
you're sure it wasn't serious constipation

the looks are similar
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:43 pm
djjd62 wrote:
you're sure it wasn't serious constipation

the looks are similar

The looks are not even remotely similar. Remind me to refrain from studying under your anthropology professor.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 01:47 pm
geeze.... anthropologists are studying constipation as well these days? won't they leave anything alone?

<shakes head>
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:04 pm
Ok, I'm going to do something here on A2K that I never in a million trillion years thought I would ever do.....

........getting ready

.......putting gag reflex inhibitor on high

.........here goes

((((((((Slappy Doo Hoo))))))))

OH GOD!
THAT was every bit as HORRIBLE as I thought it would be.

Not about slappy per say...doing that to Jude Law or Sam Jackson or Viggo Mortensen would have been the same.

That is not the purpose of parentesis.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:10 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
geeze.... anthropologists are studying constipation as well these days? won't they leave anything alone?

<shakes>

That was funny in a twisted sort of way.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:26 pm
You guys found him. I am that guy, everyone of them. I am.......

The "Guy" guy. I'm sorry.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:45 pm
oh, so you're also the guy that sticks a pencil in his ear and then jimmies it? i always feel tempted to whack such guy on his hand, but that would probably drive the pencil through his brain. i'll try to restrain myself, knowing it's you and all...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:54 pm
Yes i'm that guy except you'd find me trying to do it hiding behind a door. I don't think I have ever gotten away with anything.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 02:59 pm
This thread is out of control.
0 Replies

Tufdevil

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 05:14 pm
How about The Guy who tries to control the threads!!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 05:56 pm
Hipsters.

In which case, however, I would have to employ the "cock-punch."
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 08:07 am
What about these free hug douchebags? Nobody else see them in their cities?

If I had time to waste, I would go hold up Gus's sign right next to them.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 08:12 am
In Raleigh we just have the Free STD groups downtown..... they don't seem to have any takers either.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 09:05 am
Why set up a Free STD group? Sometimes advertising is not the best policy. Best approach is just to hand the woman a pamphlet on HIV treatment centers in the area as she's leaving your house in the morning.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » FREE PUNCH TO THE FACE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 06:26:41