Iraqi Dinars as an investment

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:53 pm
well, it has nicola tesla on it. so at least it's edumacational.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 12:29 am
Nicola Tesla!!! Give me a million of'em.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 07:51 pm
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 07:53 pm
UN expands mission in Iraq
8/10/2007

The Security Council on Friday unanimously agreed to expand the UN mission in Iraq despite the high level of insecurity in the country and resistance by United Nations staff.

The resolution presented by the United States and Great Britain, approved by all of the council's 15 members, extends the mandate of the UN Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), which expires Friday, by one year.

The measure permits the expansion of the UN staff in Iraq and paves the way for a UN special envoy "as circumstances permit" to "advise, support and assist" the Iraqi government in a wide range of matters -- political, economic, legal, and human rights among them.

http://www.safedinar.com/Iraqi_Dinar_News_Detail.asp?nID=2659
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 07:54 pm
As general Petraeus said to congress, this war has several important goals; military, diplomacy and the Iraqi government. It doesn't address the increasing deaths and starvation of the Iraqi people. Who is this war being fought for? Bush?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 07:57 pm
The global oil junta.

http://www.investorsiraq.com/
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 02:22 pm
Oil companies mapping strategies for dynamic Iraqi situation
Author: BI-ME staff
Source: BI-ME and Reuters
Published: 11 August 2007
RSS Feeds |

UAE. International oil companies have been waiting patiently for the new Iraq oil law to be enacted and they now believe that there could be progress when parliament resumes next month. At the same time, the deadline nears for the US military commander in Iraq to report on the country's political progress. These two events are forcing oil giants to forge alliances to develop the country's prized fields.

The US has been pushing Iraq to speed up passage of the oil law and other legislation, seen as vital to curbing sectarian violence in the country. The Iraq goverment approved the draft law but it also needs to be passed by the parliament.

"With the oil law potentially around the corner, the sense among big oil companies is they have to do something," said one oil company executive in an interview for Reuters. "Although the reality with the security situation is that they can't do anything on the ground."

Oil companies have been manoeuvring for years to win stakes in Iraq's oilfields. Iraq has the world's third-largest oil reserves, and companies hope the new law will allow them a rare opportunity for access to the Middle East's energy resources.

Russia's Lukoil is counting on government pressure to revive a US$4 billion Saddam-era deal to develop the huge West Qurna oilfield.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 04:05 pm
Amigo, I was just thinking; your Iraqi dinars might become more valuable than the US dollar. Think about it; the world is flooded with US dollars, and their value is highly questionable - don't you think?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:22 pm
I'm learnig.

And i'm moving some money around.

We don't make or do anything.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:47 pm
just don't forget me when you do get rich.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:51 pm
This is what some smat guy says;

"Call it straight out gambling. Nothing is guaranteed and the risk reward ratio is low. This simple fact will likely keep a majority of traders out of the market. As a result, with varied prices, a handful of participants and plenty of fraud potential, the dinar market is one that has numerous barriers that will likely hang around for a while and attract only those that are misinformed." Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 10:56 pm
don't you listen to anyone. i'm sure there's at least one camel in the deal to be had.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 03:09 am
I'm afraid well have to put the camel on the back burner for now baby.

I'll buy you one of those little mexican dogs, the bald one that sells those tacos. that all the hollywood girls like, with the motels? drives drunk all the time? Ya know?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:45 pm
oooh, or that ugliest dog in the world breed. you know. it's kinda white, not really, with but a few scraggly hair, and askew fangs and a semi-permanent snarl.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Jan, 2010 05:43 pm
@dyslexia,
Quote:
looks like you own about $403 american.

$430!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing whos laghing now????
0 Replies

Amigo

@dyslexia,
Quote:

0 Replies

Amigo

@dyslexia,
Quote:

0 Replies

Amigo

@dyslexia,
Quote:

0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 09:14 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

Amigo, take it from me in all earnestness, you are a moron.
now i'm at 427.72 from 400$(except it's more then that). I've made money since 2007 when the recession was starting. I'm going to trade it and buy forclosed land
0 Replies