is there a basic easy way of putting animations on a website

Vivien

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 10:24 am
I've got a student who needs to be able to create a very very basic animation (as a small part of a lot of other stuff for a project) - we are using Corel Paintshop and Publisher - suitable to put online.

Now, the college won't payout for further programmes. We have Publisher, Word, Powerpoint and Corel Photopaint

The animation is very basic and it's easy to create graphic for the slides needed in Corel. We then have to add timings - which is easy in Powerpoint BUT this is a problem to use on a website.

So .... is there a way round it using the programmes we have?

or is there a free downloadable programme that would do the job?

We don't actually have to upload it - just show screenprints with timings etc

I'd be very grateful for any help with this

Thank you Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 708 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 07:33 pm
The old Jasc paintshop used to have an animation module. Haven't looked at it since Corel bought it so can't tell you if it is still available. I imagine that if you were to look on the Corel website you'd find it there. It used to be a free download demo version, may still be so. You can create and edit animations with that add-on module.

If not, and you'd like some help, we can make arrangements for you to send the graphics to me and I'll make an animation using my old version of Jasc Animation and return it to you.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 02:05 pm
thank you - that's really kind Smile I'll look into it and see if it's suitable

it's really kind of you to offer to do it - but they have to do this under exam conditions so that won't be possible, I really appreciate the offer though Smile
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 04:47 pm
Create an animated GIF image like your avatar.
0 Replies