Thank You!!!

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:48 pm
I bet that felt great, MP! Cool
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 02:59 pm
Yeah, it really did! That was held in for a looong time. Laughing

Funny thing is, I liked her. Just irks me to get screwed as a finale.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 03:13 pm
I hear ya! I could tell you were holding that in for a while and I enjoyed watching you let it all out Laughing

I know how good I feel after one of those let loose moments and your moment was so intense that I even felt that good feeling after I finished reading your post.

I even took that deep breath of relief for ya at the end Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:23 am
Thank you for waiting until today to tell me about a dinner for 50 employees that must be coordinated this Saturday night.

I really aprreciate that you've known about this for 3 weeks now, but haven't bothered to tell me.

I realize that was because you were so busy repeating things that have to get done, 80% of which I'd already taken care of before you even knew there was a need.

I am thrilled at the opportunity to pull a restaurant with a room big enough to commodate that many people at this short notice out of my ass.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:42 am
Thank you, god, for making me a lowly worker bee in the world instead of the famous rock star that I should have been, you rotten SOB. Oh, and thanks for the brown eyes. You know I always wanted to have BLUE eyes! You suck!
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2007 05:49 pm
kicky me old luv, 'worker bee' is the female of the species; 'drone', as in D.R.O.N.E., is the male.

Don't blame God. As well as making you, He made doctors and gave them brains to invent things like tinted contact lenses and scalpels for those who aspire to relinquish their droneship and become famous rock stars. Cool
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Wed 22 Aug, 2007 03:29 pm
mushypancakes wrote:
Thank you, you uptight bible thumping hypocrite blinded by your own ass not the world's fault you wanted to screw and marry the first piece you came across think the world is here to raise your whiny kids MORON.

Shocked Wow. That has got to be the greatest one liner I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Glad to hear you are out of that person's reign of influence!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 08:34 am
Thank you to the stupid ass idiot who decided to follow me around Walmart last weekend, in front of his (obvious) wife and kid and thank you to his wife who decided that I should be the one getting the dirty looks!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
Some guy followed you around the store and his wife was pissed off at YOU about it?
I'm sorry. That's funny as hell!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You must be one hot little number!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 06:50 pm
Oh, you know men! Some tend to look at anything with a pulse!!!

Yeah, the husbands/boyfriends look and I get the evil wife eyes Evil or Very Mad

What the hell gives with that? It's not like I even looked at the guy once and I only knew he was sniffing around because the idiot was following me.

I think women should be allowed to have leashes for their husbands Laughing
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 08:23 am
Thank you evolution for planning to make all living things better at this game called life.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Thank You!!!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 08:02:58