Which is cheapest, EMS,fedex,DHL,TNT to import -china to US?

Tue 15 Aug, 2006 04:24 pm
Hello,
I am a total newbie. I am looking to manufacture stickers, diaries, toys, photo albums, etc from CHina to Maryland (USA). I have gotten quotes from several printing companies, and they want to send me a sample. They want my shipping account info (DHL, etc). But I do not have an account yet. I need to receive samples (1-2 sheets of stickers, very light package). I will then be importing approx 500 plush animals, 500 albums, 1,000 diaries, and an order of 10,000 sheets of stickers. Therefore, my orders should not take up too much space. I want to know which company is cheapest to ship?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 30 • Views: 61,683 • Replies: 30
Topic Closed
No top replies

ai

Thu 17 Aug, 2006 06:21 am
ya,,,
the cheapest way is send them by a logistic company , if it's possible .
leave ur email address here . we can talk more .or ur MSN messenger ?
Noddy24

Thu 17 Aug, 2006 03:07 pm
A Google search for logistic companies:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Logistic+companies
0 Replies

riverzhy

Sun 10 Dec, 2006 10:46 pm
FEDEX is the best way for samples from China to USA. I worked for a trading company in Shanghai,China for several years.FEDEX is the cheap and safe solution for sample post according to my experiences.
Bulk cargoes please select a foward company.It's more complicated but I think you can soon learnt it.Good luck.
TPLDavis

Tue 12 Dec, 2006 02:56 am
Appoint us as your logistics service company
Dear,

Please advise what you are looking for?

According to your business,it is obviously that you are having continuous shipments from China to your area.No matter what size it is,we will arrange it for you and advise you everything clear,it is a more professional way.

If you want to getta know more you could drop a line to shipping at tplocean dot com

Faithfully.
minginlondon

Fri 20 Feb, 2009 01:34 pm
@happygirl,
Hi, I found your post for a long time ago.

I am looking to import samples too. Ironically, I am also from Maryland. I was wondering if you had any luck with finding a good shipping company. Thanks! can you email me with what you have found out? [email protected]
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Fri 20 Feb, 2009 03:20 pm
Guys, just pick up the phone, and call them and ask. What someone was quoted months ago is not going to be relevant to you.

In the logistics industry an 80% discount can be the starting discount. You need to get on the phones yourself, and price it. The rates and deals change by the day.
0 Replies

roscoe78

Tue 5 May, 2009 11:31 am
@riverzhy,
would fed ex or another way be better for shipping @2000 small plastic toys-flashing magneticbody lights@1 1/2 inches by 2 inches-very lightweight
thanx
jerry
bobbee015

Wed 14 Oct, 2009 08:08 pm
@TPLDavis,
Hi. I am looking for a good freight company to ship model aircraft from China to Australia. They are big boxes but not much weight. Can you help me with this.
Thanks, Bob
RANAWADIYA1

Thu 27 May, 2010 04:50 am
I WANT TO SAMPLE FROM CHINA,EHOPIA,CANADA,UKRAIN SAMPAL WEIGHT 500 GRAM OR 1 KG AND THEY ITEM IS A ALL ITEM GRAIN.
MY.NAMEMO.IMRANIN GUJARATMY CONTACTNO.9426597785
0 Replies

saulwohl

Mon 12 Sep, 2011 11:44 am
@bobbee015,
Hi, i work with a freight company that offers the best deals available with all carriers. if you are still intrested, drop a line and i will send you my contact info.
Thanks,
amik

Mon 26 Dec, 2011 06:36 pm
@saulwohl,
bob kelly, peoples wild crafting, [email protected]
i am ordering 3,000 small picture frames from chinese coast to bemidji, minnesota. i have no experience with international trade. thanks.
0 Replies

kishmish

Tue 7 Feb, 2012 01:18 am
@saulwohl,
Hi there mate, I was wondering if you had an email address that I could get in touch with for shipping details from China to Australia
jazzyjones

Mon 9 Jul, 2012 03:12 am
@kishmish,
post china is the best way for samples from China to USA
beside that FEDEX is also good and cheap company
0 Replies

rajesh1215

Fri 24 Aug, 2012 09:32 am
@ai,
hi i am looking to import product china to India what is the cheapest way my mail id; [email protected], Skype; rajesh.1215 kindly replay me
0 Replies

rajesh1215

Fri 24 Aug, 2012 09:37 am
@ai,
[email protected] what is the cheapest way importing product from china ph:+91-9841113453
0 Replies

Romen esko

Sun 11 Nov, 2012 10:52 pm
@happygirl,
Hello Friends,

I always use DHL,TNT,FEDEX in fact, most all of samples sent via collecting way so we usual ask our client to offer us the account of dhl,tnt,fedex and so on but most client will offer us the three above about tnt,i should say it is really good,maybe i a bit too trouble,but it is benfit for us(i mean the sending),for they need the client ask the courier in their own country,and then notice our side,in this condition we should not worry about the client will dishonour.so i like this way.It make me assure. The client from western,especial eu,usa also usual like the way of dhl,and fedex,sometimes i will worry about the payment,but i think the first thing is to know the client well.

Best Regards
Romen Esko
0 Replies

shams-quamar

Fri 30 Nov, 2012 01:48 am
@happygirl,
Hi....I think you should opt for any Logistics company...........
0 Replies

Dmrcar

Fri 4 Jan, 2013 10:43 pm
@saulwohl,
I need to ship toy airplanes from China to USA. Bulky but lightweight packages. Can you help me? [email protected]
0 Replies

phoebekb

Thu 6 Jun, 2013 01:43 pm
@saulwohl,
I need to get best deal from China to USA for small cartons 14kg