Can we post links to other discussion forums?

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 10:10 am
The reason I am asking is because I started a thread. "will trump declare martial law" and was viciously attacked by trump trolls there.
The forum is supposed to be about supporting bernie sanders but has been taken over by the trump borg.

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 10:22 am
@Voice asMusic,

welcome to A2k.

there is a Contact Us link, bottom right of this page...
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 01:01 pm
@Voice asMusic,
Music, Phil, as usu, right on

Quote:
viciously attacked by trump trolls

Love that term, Voice

Forgive any apparent puns, your handle is inviting indeed

Another term, Ice, an abbr, very close: TTAATANE
...fits beautifully....while bet we'll be attacked by at least one...
0 Replies

Voice asMusic

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 01:21 pm
Thanks. I use music videos to express my views a lot. My mind is very influenced by music because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPhWR4d3FJQ

Ironic, it was one of reagan's favorite songs. Proves how stupid he was.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 01:33 pm
@Voice asMusic,
Quote:
how stupid
Me too I guess, Voice; as Ic'n'most never understand the words in such

Yet in spit of being a Dem at the time I thought him a fine pres
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 02:02 pm
@Voice asMusic,
Voice asMusic wrote:

The forum is supposed to be about supporting bernie sanders but has been taken over by the trump borg.

How have you determined this given your very limited (and very anecdotal) exposure to this forum? You've only been a member for ... less than a single day.

This forum is an international online forum. Despite your brief experience, we have peeps from Australia, England, Canada, China, many countries in between who have absolutely no interest in Trump, Bernie Sanders, or US politics. This isn't a single issue politics only forum. So, please don't make weird assumptions like that.

Personally, if you defending your personal and political opinions by linking to other online discussion forums? You lost your chance at winning/persuading anyone to your worldview. Unless, you are directly linking to the Harvard University/Illuminati secret forum (where everyone has five doctorates and by the laws of the universe never never never wrong about anything).

Full disclosure:
I am a Bernie Bronie (or whatever best describes being a slavish follower of the Progressive Sanders cult).
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 02:47 pm
@tsarstepan,

he is referring to some other forum -- not us...
djjd62

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 03:43 pm
@Region Philbis,
wait

there are other forums?
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 03:59 pm
@djjd62,

that's the word on the street...
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 04:11 pm
@Region Philbis,
As I'm sure you know, Reege, sometimes newbies get confused, as they very often reach us, I suppose, after googling a subject, and we use the tag system, a tag being a forum. So, we have many many many fora.

I didn't chase this instance down re what forum, so that is just a guess by me about the confusion.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 04:11 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
there are other forums?
Well JJ no not just like us

The incredible effort so many participants put into the Op or response to another's q must mean they know something we don't
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 04:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,

no, the OP is referring to some other website -- not A2k...
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 04:49 pm
@Region Philbis,
Ah, thanks, I missed that.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 12:39 am
There is another forum at which I post where people are often on about "BNBR" (these jokers are abbreviation addicted). That means "Be Nice, Be Respectul." As one can see so often online, a lot of them see disagreeing with them, and especially pointing out gross errors of fact or logic to them, as not nice, not respectful. It is, however, the most intensely moderated site I've ever seen, and on balance, I like that.
0 Replies

Voice asMusic

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 01:41 am
I used to post at Mike's old forum, "say anything" and was member number 11 to join it. At the time I was a member of "Mike's Militia".

I even used to be a member of "Rivithead's forum, a friend of mike who was helping rivethead out. I have even read "Rivethead", a book that his friend rivethead had written.

I even got an email reply one time many years ago from mike, which I cherish

I'm just an old pissant though, although I do have a high IQ with only a high school education.

Thank you all very much. Best regards to youse people. This is an awesome website.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 07:01 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Yet in spit of being a Dem at the time I thought him a fine pres

What was it you liked about him? Was it his rabid hatred of communism that caused him to finance jihadists like Al Qaida, giving us 9/11 and the rise of extremism in the ME?
Voice asMusic

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 07:14 am
@izzythepush,
He was a b grade actor but should have won the academy award for best actor as POTUS.

Famous words from him: "I don't recall."

He changed the paradigm of democracy into Social Darwinism.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 11:47 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What was it you liked about him?
Obviously Izzy you rem more about him than I do. He might have made int'l mistakes but I approved his idea of reducing that ridiculous overtax on the well-to-do
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 11:51 am
@dalehileman,
Instead of using it to maintain America's crumbling infrastructure?
dalehileman

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 12:02 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, Push, he wasn't among the very worst

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=mac_bm#channel=mac_bm&q=list+of+our+worst+presidents

1. Forums
  2. » Can we post links to other discussion forums?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 04:33:42