Pretext for studying

mio1395

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 08:33 am
hi
i am 23 and my girlfriend is 18. we met 1week and she was with her mother that i get her phone number.
i had date 2times.
she has university entrance exam a few months. she said maybe my university advicer gets my cell phone for few months. if he will do that then we can't continue.
before this words she told me we can see each other every time why you wants my pictures! you can see me face to face and i like you.
please guide me. what is the meaning of these words?
i guess she has a date with one boy tomorrow. she said i don't want going to school tomorrow and i want going ski resort with my friends.
there is far and i she can't goes ther with girls! even she doesn't go to school
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 327 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 10:46 am
@mio1395,
It's not as serious as you think it is.

She does not want to give you her picture. She has made some interesting excuses as to why she can't see you (perhaps ever). So, call her bluff and tell her it's been nice seeing her. And then be done with it.
mio1395

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 11:26 am
@jespah,
my meaning is not about pictures even she gave me 16 pictures.
my meaning us she said we can see each other and i likes me.
but i think she doesn't like me. she said maybe i can't contact with you because my university advicer want to get my cell phone for some months. ( maybe ).
and she text me every night and we don't have contact another times...
PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 11:37 pm
@mio1395,
She can use phone of friend.

Go on more dates.

See her more. Two dates does not make GF
mio1395

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 01:10 am
@PUNKEY,
hi
great answer. tnx
could you answer to my new problem with her?

http://able2know.org/topic/363839-1
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pretext for studying
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:38:18