i have 2 problems with my new girlfriend.

mio1395

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 01:12 pm
hi
i have a problem with my new girlfriend. we had date 3times. she never shaking hand with me! even we don't set our hands to each other when we are walking! ( sorry my english is not good ).
she is too cute even i when i am talking romantic words she said ooooh it's romantic and laughing!
she told i am not like another girls...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 451 • Replies: 7
No top replies

mio1395

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 04:31 pm
@mio1395,
any reply please?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 04:34 pm
She may be shy or maybe just doesn't want to rush into things, she would rather get to know you better first.
mio1395

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2017 10:52 pm
@Sturgis,
so what i do ?
0 Replies

mio1395

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 12:14 am
@mio1395,
hi guys
i found new problem with her. she told we are not good for each other! i don't know why she said that even i asked and she didn't answer.
2 days ago she told me maybe i can't reply your text because my credit simcard will be expire. she was out and she could buy a recharge. i don't say anything about that. she said again tomorrow. and i said why you don't buy a recharge ?
after our talking on the phone she text me we are not good for each other and i cant say my reason.

P.S: i don't like buy sim card charge for any girls.I know this disrespect. I'm not stingy, and even all our date are coffee shops and restaurants.
TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 12:21 am
@mio1395,
She doesn't want you. Nobody knows the reason but her. Maybe even she doesn't know. Don't buy stuff for girls, except when you're out on a date, then only buy food or drinks.
mio1395

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 06:18 am
@TomTomBinks,
ok..
could you help me for change her mind ? for last my try because i get her phone number hardly. i talk with her mother 2 times and she said i really like what you talking with my mother.

P.S: she is angry when we talking on the phone last night. i don't text her today and tomorrow. i want to waiting 2-3 days and after that i call her for last try.
TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2017 09:53 am
@mio1395,
When she said you are not right for each other, why do you doubt her? If she won't give a specific reason, she doesn't want you.
If she gave a reason, for example if she said you didn't make enough money. Then you could go make more money and she would be yours. But she gave no reason. Go find a girl that wants you. Good luck.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » i have 2 problems with my new girlfriend.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 08:35:02