Could you (possibly) survive Trumpian induced WWIII?

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:13 am
Find out here, the proximity of where you live or work to a potential nuclear strike:
WouldIsurviveaNuke.com
http://i63.tinypic.com/4g44th.jpg

Do you have a fall-out shelter? Know anyone who does have a fully stocked, maintained, and functioning fall-out shelter?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,226 • Replies: 11
No top replies

lmur

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:23 am
Second-degree burns if I pull a sickie and stay home; instant death if I don't. Who knew that depression could prove so useful? (Keep it light, keep it light).
TomTomBinks

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:35 am
@lmur,
My family and I visited NYC for the first time earlier this year. We plan many returns trips to continue exploring this amazing city. It sure would be a bummer to have to pick our way through a radioactive wasteland just to see the remains of some historic buildings or awesome restaurants.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 08:40 am
@TomTomBinks,
Though I suspect that many New Yorkers wouldn't mind a tactical nuke taking out Times Square.
DrewDad

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 09:02 am
@tsarstepan,
I suspect many Trumpeters would briefly enjoy a red-state paradise as the librul elite were immediately wiped out.

I'll die quickly in the fireball, thank you very much, rather than perish slowly and painfully from radiation sickness.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 09:30 am
@tsarstepan,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2016 02:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
Could you (possibly) survive Trumpian induced WWIII?

I believe this would be called a "Whoopsie War", as in, "Whoopsie, I had no idea the admiral of the Chinese fleet would react to my twitter post that way".
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 08:58 am
@tsarstepan,
This would be an 0bama caused disaster.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 12:01 pm
@Frugal1,
Frugal1 wrote:

This would be an 0bama caused disaster.

Barack Obama has slightly over two weeks to his term. He has a sane temperament and not an emotional IQ of a 3 year old. So, nope. Not even close.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2017 12:11 pm
Joke-thread..

Applying non-related factors, in lieu of your predisposition toward Trump.

pathetic.

ps - Getting me suspended for calling you out is bollux.

You are quite a joke, on other (I screenshoot EVERYTHING) forums, btw.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 02:13 pm
@tsarstepan,
15 megatons is unrealistically big for a modern nuke. Although China still has ten 5 megaton nukes aimed at the US.

As far as third degree burns go, if you are in a zone where people get third degree burns if they are in a direct line of sight to the fireball, and windows are all shattered and blow violently inward, Duck and Cover is a Very Good Idea.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 02:18 pm
@oralloy,
You can change the yield in the drop box. You can also change the number of cities around your region to be simultaneously bombed... to see if you are covered in the overlapping fallout.
0 Replies