Massage on facebook

togos

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 12:14 am
hello,
i sent a massage to a person who isnt on my friend list but we have mutual friends. i understand that massages that are sent from non freinds are put in a diffrent folder - not in inbox.
i also know that there are 3 markers in the facebook massage:
1. A white Circle with V in the middle that mens that the massage was sent.
2. A blue Circle with V in the middle that means that the massage was delivered.
3.A propile photo of the person(next to the massage) who read the massage- the massage was read.
also the person who isnt in the friend list need to aprove the conversation before answering.

My question is : if i don't see the person photo next to the massage i sent that means he didn't read it? (even he isn't on my freind list)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,151 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 03:45 am
@togos,
The profile photo has got nothing to do with whether the message was read.

And the word is message, not massage.
togos

Reply Fri 20 May, 2016 05:44 am
@jespah,
i mean to the profile photo that is next to the message (under the message) and not in the left side of the screen.
i know that if the photo is there it means that the person read the message, i just want to know if i can see that photo when the person isn't in my friend list and read the message. meaning ill see that the person saw the message and ignore it.
0 Replies