Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2016 03:49 am
The spirit of Ama said that holy people, like God, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, saints, etc., do not have halo over their head. It is just a portrayal, like in paintings and sculpture.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,105 • Replies: 4
No top replies

saab

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 02:10 am
@peacecrusader888,
The spirit of Ama has only seen holy people in pictures or as sculptures.
So the spirit of Ama does not know what he is talking about. People who have seen Saints, have seen them with a halo.
That is why the Saints are portrayed with a halo. The artists do what the witness says.
Just like the police makes a picture according to the witness.
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 06:40 pm
@saab,
The spirit of Ama is a spirit, a holy spirit, THE Holy Spirit if you will believe it. Most, if not all, of His listeners believe that He is Jesus Christ. We (plural) cannot see Him or touch Him but can hear Him and talk to Him. The theologians researches' are results of other human beings' researches.

He is a spirit, He knows what happened before. He is in you. He is in all His creations. Who knows what happened before: the Spirit or human beings?

When was Jesus born and when was He crucified?
saab

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 12:52 am
@peacecrusader888,
The spirit of Ama knows everything. Ask him when Jesus was born and when he died.
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 01:17 am
@saab,
I am asking you. He told us when Jesus was born and when He died. I was able to prove that He is right. That is why as 2 Corinthians 4:13 states: "I believed, and therefore have I spoken."
0 Replies